Chapter 4 - Why are there two of you?!?!?!

Start from the beginning

"Agent Carson, Skye we......" Coulson says, coming out of the door and noticing the two of us.

"Oh what's up AC?" We say at the same time. One of Coulson's eyebrows go open and I try to hold in a smirk.

Coulson looks at me, "Lexi...." then at Skye. "Skye....we're landing in half an hour."

I look at him shocked. "How does everyone keep figuring out?!"

"That's easy Lexi,"Coulson smiles. "You always where blue and black. Plus you live in your leather jackets and I think that's the one I put in for Calypso to make." 

I look down and sure enough, deep blue active tanktop, black leggings and my combat leather jacket that Coulson gave me to wear on missions."Dang it."

"On the plus side, you probably will be able to trick. Ward. I'll go grab him."

I perk up and Skye's face instantly brightens. We go back to our positions  and repeat what we were doing when Coulson came in. I block some of Skye's hits and slowly punch at her, teaching her how to block incoming hits. Then I hear the door slide open.

"Ok Skye, Coulson finally got me up, what did you........" Ward says climbing down the spiral staircase and stopping abruptly when he sees us. His eyes go big, his eyebrows go up and his mouth hangs in confusion.

"Oh, hey Ward."  We say at the same time, stifling laughter.

"Why are there two of you?!?!?!?!" Ward asked.

That's when I couldn't take it anymore, I burst out laughing and so did Skye. I transformed back into my fifteen year old self and steadied myself on the wall.

"Ok everyone, show's over we land in ten." Coulson says, walking out of the lab. I pat Ward on the back and he glares at me as I walk by. I climb up the staircase and shut the door of my room/closet right after shaking Sammy awake. Coulson insists they are called sleeping pods. I quickly change and slip on my mission gear. I make sure my jewelry is on me and then I load up my three glocks and slip them into two holsters on my waist and one on my boot. Before I leave I open my laptop and type up a quick email. After reading over it a few times, I hit send and shut it. I look out the window and see the ground slowly getting closer and closer yet I can't feel a thing. Technology amazes me sometimes. 

And then the other half of the time it also makes me want to bang my head against the wall.

Anyway, I get up from my room once we have touched down and follow the team down the ramp onto a local airport. 

"So where to AC?" Skye asks doing something on her phone.

"A deserted warehouse has been getting alot of suspicious movement lately and we got reports that they were bringing Chitauri bodies in there."

"Really, how where they able to get some of those?" I ask.

"By disguising themselves as SHIELD." Ward answered. He handed me a tablet and I saw the footage of "SHIELD" agents dragging Chitarui and Leviathan bodies into a giant truck. For some reason he seemed a little off. Probably the just aliens thing.

"So what's the plan?" Sammy asks.

Send the drones in first through the venting and then once its clear, we work in teams to bring the base down. "Skye, you're with Agent Ward,Agent Carson with Agent Segal, Agent May, you're on me and then FitzSimmons, stay in the van. Also Skye, we're going to need you to take our security and get into their secure files while we are in there."

"Sure thing." She said as if it was as easy as typing in a password.

Alright then, looks like we got a base to take over.