Chapter 6

Peace's POV:

Why always the bad things happens to me? Maybe i'm an iman of bad lucky, my half brother and fiancée is dead, obviously his brothers and friends will come to the Hospital and they try to rape me again.

But is something bad with me i'm feel like i have my period maybe i miscarriage my baby and a lot of fever invades my entire body.

Mat come next to me and touch my forehead with his lips cause again i have a lot of fever.

He see a lot of blood on the sheets and blankets that cover my complete body and he start to calling the nurse.

"Ma'am my friend has a lot of fever and she lost a lot of blood maybe she miscarriage her baby".

"Well Mr. Matthew we start to make blood sample tests to her. Can you go out of the room? Cause you are nothing of the girl".

"Not for now but i buy an engage ring for her, when the perfectly day come i propose to her my love".

"Ok sir, but we need you get out of the room ok?"

"Ok" He told to the nurse.

An engage ring for me? Why? I don't love him he is only my friend.

But maybe i love him, i don't know and i don't want to think of that only i need to know how is my baby.

The nurse come to me an make me a lot of blood sample tests and they wake up me how they could and with carefully they move me and change the sheets and the blankets of the bed.

Finally after an hour she give the results of Matthew cause like an eventually case he was the only friend and familiar i had.

"Mr. Matthew the results are positive she miscarriage her baby"

"Poor Peace she lost her fiancée and father of her baby and her child too. The baby was form to knew was gonna be a boy or a girl?"

"Yes, the baby was a girl, very similar to her mommy, but she dead".

A baby girl similar to me? Only i want to see her and how i can i talk to Matthew.

"Matthew..i want to see her". - i talk to him.

"Why? you're sick and you need rest please, is don't necessary to see her, cause she's dead".

"I need to see her please, cause she's the only remember i have to her father".

"Well i try, i need to talk to the nurse".

And he go with the nurse "Ma'am Peace Carmine want to see her daughter, i talk to her and i tell her is not necessary, but she insist. Can you talk to her please?".

"Ok sir, i'll go inmediatly to see how is she" The nurse come and talk to me.

"Miss Peace, is not necessary to see your child, cause we're carrying her to the morgue, please don't insist".

"Why you carrying her to the morgue without my permission? I'm still be her mother and i want to see her before you leave her in the morgue!!!!". And i start to yelled and wonder for the fever.

The nurse come to me and give me a paracetamol, erythropoetin cause i lost a lot of blood and a sedative syringes and inject it in my arm. Then all pass like a dream and i only remember when i calling the name of Matthew and finally the medicaments start to make this effect and then i sleep, meanwhile i dream with my beautiful baby girl and my tears rolled down on my face.

Matthew's POV:

I swept the tears on Peace face and i start to worry for her.

Poor my beautiful asian woman, she needs to see her daughter but obviously this is not be the most indicate for her in this condition.

When i hear she calling my name before sleep, i walk near her bed and squezees her hair, then i touch her hand an when she was sleep i couldn't resist me and with all my love i kiss her beautiful lips so furioslly, when i feel her contact and the exquisite smell of her i stop, all my body want feel her body; i want to make love and maybe if he God bless us have beautifuls babies with her. Obviously if she say me something about it and the answer is yes, i don't respond from my acts, cause she is the most addictive creature who i never know. About 30 minutes later i see her again and she was awoke, then i feel the touch of her hand in my leg and her words form an echo on my head.

"Do you want me, do you desire me? I know and the answer is yes".

"Yes? Are you sure? Why you don't think about it?"

"I don't need think all i want is feel your body inside me please?"

"Ok, but not here, come to the bathroom. But like i told you think about it, do you really feel good Peace? Cause you lost your baby recently and a lot of blood".

"I know and i'm not feel good, all i want is forget all this situation my fiancée dead and my baby girl dead. And all i want is to get my life but with you; i want you to be part of my life and finally i gonna accept cause i listen you when you talk to the nurse, yes i want to be your wife".

"Really do you want to be my wife? Are you kidding me?" - And my lightning smile iluminate all my face and she smile too.

"Yeah i want to be your wife, cause finally i know i love you so much cause you always be for me and i want to be for you and i'm not kidding you. Please make me yours, infinity yours for the eternity Matthew".

I'm carrying her on my arms and she feel my muscles works, then she kiss me on my lips.

"Oooh you're so strong, and your muscles are very form, this muscles and you drive me crazy".

Finally we come to the bathroom, i close the door and i lock it. She start to take her clothes out and i see her beautiful nake body and i take my clothes out too.

I start to kiss her in uncontrolable way, i see her body nake with luxurious, finally her body is gonna be mine and i finally going to try this addictive creature.

The kisses increase between us, and we start to make love, but i was so worry for her i begin with extrematly caution and carefully to not damage more her body.

But the moves like always start very slowly for the situation, and when i see she has not damage, i move it more and more strong into her, she moves an uncontrolable way too and when we have sex she has 4 orgasms and i feel her nails key in my back, before the climax come we yelled to the pleasure and the lightning coming to our bodies pallid all the bathroom and finally when the climax come she pull my hair with all her strong. We kiss again and rest about 20 minutes in a constant huge hug.