Chapter 2

Peace's POV:

He stayed outside in the hall meanwhile i going to talk to my editor Norma Jean, she was a woman nearly her 45 years old with dark black hair, pallid skin,

a very bad - tempered and an evil genius, but with me she always be a kind and worry person, cause i always gave in time all my works especially the tales about kids cause she had two kids a girl nearly 6 years old and a boy who had 2 years old and his names was Austin and Collin.

When my turned coming i saw her, she had a sad face, dark circles under her eyes and she didn't sleep a lot; i asked her in a worried way

"Norma i know is not my concern, but i'm worry for you like always you done for me. I noted you didn't sleep well cause you have black circles under your eyes. Can i know what happening to you?"

"Yes, Peace thank's for worry about me; i'm in a legal divorce processed, i stilled love to my husband but he betrayed me with another more younger woman".

"So sorry for that Norma, but what can i do for you?"

"Nothing my dear; nothing but you don't here to talk about me, i need to know what your new book proposal; you told me it would be another for a mistery novel and you'll starting for teach little kids to writer literature about his cotidian life. That sounds to me great Can my little Austin participate? cause i need she does others things and doesn't worry so much about her parents must divorce".

"Obviously she can participate cause she's a good girl, but not Collin cause he is so small get. And my new book proposal about a mistery novel is a story again about my protagonist character Amanda Lafontaine, she's lost in a jungle and her begin to see how the persons would dessapears one by one in the middle of nowhere and a rumours of a mithology story comes again. The story about the persons who destroyed his planet and how the mother earth was so angry with all of this and she sends warriors but not a tipicals warriors this are nanobots who attack theirs own creators the men.

What do you think?"

"Is a new proposal cause you would join two parts of the literature the mistery and science fiction, it sounds a fresh idea and i hope you can do all of this in 6 months. This is the same time i always give to you, what do you think?"

"It sounds great to me too, and i have a little present to you it was something i did for you a scarf, cause i had weaving to crochet and i made two more for your childs too, well Norma i must go and don't worry for the divorce cause this man don't deserve your love and your tears for him, take care a lot of you and your childs too".

"Bye Peace and thank's for your words, for the presents and for let my Austin to participate with you in your literature work, take care you too".

Mission accompleshed, i wouldn't knew how the hour past so fast, she accepted the proposal of my new novel about mystery and science fiction and i gave to her my presents for she and her two childs.

Matthew's POV:

When she came backed to the interview with her editor, her face changed notoriously, she was very happy but her happinessed hard dure a few minutes then turned again in her sad face. Why she was so unhappy? Why? Like the young people she deserve to be happy but something inside her doesn't let she. What was?

Then she told me - "So sorry, but i can't go with you to the set of Criminal Minds, cause i need to work in my novel and i want find more books and tales to start with my literature work cause the childs demand a lot of me and my time".

"Your married? cause you talk about childs."

"Not really, don't worry i'm not married but appart to be a writer and a journalist; i work with children at social risk too and they demand to me all the time i have. Maybe another day yeah?".

"Ok, but let me go with you and then i can arrive to you to your house".

"No, you must go to your work, don't worry for me cause your a bussy man. Take my phone number please!!"

She gave to me her card presentation with her number and i recieve it, i shake my hand to say good bye to her and when she gone, i saw her number it was

555-356-789-234.

I had a little time get until to arrived to my work, then i decided to followed her like a stalker only to knowing where she lived.

I'm hide in the trees meanwhile she put the key in the lock then she turned it and entered to her house.

She lives on Miami beach in a bigger Mansion, why a person with a lot of money has 3 works like a writer, a journalist and work with children in social risk?

That was weird very weird meanwhile i thought in all of this i started to walked to my car and went to my work in CBS on 524 west street with 57th street.

I must hurry cause i was be a little late, i drove 100 kms/hour but very quickly no one police officer came to stopped me finally i arrived in time to started my laboral day characterized to my alter- ego Dr. Spencer Reid on the Tv Series Criminal Minds.