Chapter 3

Peace's POV:

i knew he was following me, i listened his steps but i didn't gave the importance that deserved meanwhile he was very far away from me. I don't want he come to the house, cause this wasn't be my house anymore until my father left me, the owners of the house was my half-brothers cause we're kinstet by blood always they never thought to abuse me in a sexual way but they did it in a psychological way.

For the other benefit to them the sexual they used his friends to raped me, i had pregnant twice for those men and one for the most youngest of my half brothers cause he thought i was so sexy and he had a fixation in a sexual way with me since he raped me, but i had 3 spontaneus abortions cause they hit me and kick me when i expecting my childs not even Julian my youngest brother but he didn't help me in that moment for fear to our brothers and his friends.

They always hate me, i don't know why maybe cause i have italians and asian origins. My father was the daddy of that bastards too his origin was italian but my mother was an asian and beautiful woman and i loved her so much. She died in a car accident when i was a child but i always remembered she with love and happiness cause she brought me to life and teached me all i know.

How lonely i felt and they didn't give to me the money who our daddy gave to us. Only the most youngest of my half brothers Julian gave me a little money; but the others don't knew and maybe they kill him if he gave me more. For that reason i worked so much and i don't have time to other things liked the entertainment and passed time to people who had my same age.

Oh Gosh i only want to escape cause i wouldn't support this anymore. But my brothers found me when i tried to escaped and sent their friends to raped me again only Julian participate in the rape cause he still love me.

"Please don't, let me i don't want have sex with anyone of your friends anymore, i'm not your toy!!. Julian do something please, i don't want to be pregnant please".

"Not even for me? Cause i love you so much and i want to have a child with you, i promise to you i don't let my brothers and his friends hurt you".

They took my clothes, my undewear and my bra and let me naked, then one by one took the turned to raped me.

"Please no, let me alone you're hunting me like an animal and you're hurting me a lot, no more please".

But i couldn't did anything liked always, they touched me completely in a disgusting way, they had sex with me liked i was a thing.

"Julian please, you promise you want to protect me, i need your protection now".

He tried to protect me and he said to his friends and our brothers, he didn't let them to did it again.

But they knocked Julian, then they bite me, kick me and hit me in uncontrolable way, then i falled unconscious for all the pain i suffered. I awoke up about an hour, my half - brothers and his friends aren't near me not even Julian, and then i knowing this was mine time to try to escape i did it again, when anyone saw me i ran how i could and i jumped the wall with all my strenght, then in the middle of nowhere i ran again to find Matthew Gray Gubler, my Matthew and with my GPS, i knew the coordinates to the streets and ran to New York to The CBS headquarters at the studio to recorded Criminal Minds.

Matthew's POV:

I came to my worked, but the

remembered of her came constantly to my head.

Then Shemar Moore back me to the reality.

"Hi Matthew how are you?"

"I'm fine Shemar thank's and you?"

"I have an excellent day, but you're really ok? cause you look so awkward and you're not that kind of person, something happened to you and i need to know how was it".

"Well Shemar i knew a beautiful asiatic woman, she's very awesome and i tried to invited her to came to the studio of Criminal Minds to passed an excellent moment, but she couldn't cause she had three works she is writer, a journalist and she take care to the childs in social risk.

But something is weird and wrong in all the story cause she lives in Miami Beach in a mansion and work like a slave. She is one of my favorites writers Peace Carmine her origins are italian and asian, i don't know if you know her or you knew her literature".

"Peace Carmine maybe i knew her books, if she wrote mistery novels about a female character Amanda Lafontaine?"

"Yes, she did"

"Mmmm interesting, then you knew her how is she? is she beautiful?"

"Yes she's really beautiful, atractive and gorgeous, but the most atractive thing in she was her sadness eyes, this beautiful asiatic brown eyes fulled of unhappiness and i didn't knew why, i followed to her house, i tried to inside with her in her house, but i couldn't you know who i'm and i'm not the kind of person who stalk or followed another human being, maybe i'm crushed in love to her, to Peace Carmine".

Then we finished talked, we started to worked it was a crazy day. I recorded 4 chapters, the new ones to season 9, when i was leaving my worked and i went to the parking when my car was, i saw someone who rans to me, it was Peace Carmine, she had blood in all her clothes, marks, bites, bruices in her face and body; she only said to me.

"I escaped from my house cause they raped me". - And then she falled unconscious in front of me.