Chapter 5

Peace's POV:

Julian looked so exquisite and totally awkward with this, he tried to do everything but with fear to damage our baby.

"My little brother, don't be silly you don't damage our baby. Touch my stomach and feel the moves in my belly, feel this new life born inside me, this is the fruit of our love. Cause i love you so much and it doesn't matter, this son our son born for a rape and one of the rapist was you my love.

This is make me see how much i love you and the way you affronted your brothers and friends show me the brave person you're".

Then i saw my others brothers and his friends looking outside the window of the room.

"Julian look at the window they come for us, please help us baby don't let to damage our child".

Julian look at the window and nothing saw the first time and he looked me with fear and worry in his eyes.

Then appear again at the window and i started to sweat a lot and i feel fainting.

"Look again at the window honey please?"

"Ok babe" - He saw again at the window and he looked through it his brothers and his friends who came to damage my baby and rape me again.

They came to me and they tried to take off my clothes and let me naked and then have sex with me.

But Julian put in between them and me and he didn't let him to damage my baby and me.

They went out to the hospital and started to fighting, but maybe this was a fought to death.

Finally all black out and i fainting with a yelled until "Julian!!!"

Matthew's POV:

I saw when Peace fainting and i was very worry about her and her baby.

I started to unbottoned her nightwear breastfeeding to breath well and took her pulse. This was slowly but finally she had it.

I squeezes her hair and i gave to her a kissed in her forehead.

And i went out of the room, when i felt a hand who tooks mine.

"Don't leave me alone Matthew please, i need your company and i don't feel good".

"Ok Peace, i stay with you don't worry".

She started sleep and a police officer came to me and asked me if she was the fiancée of a young man who's name was Julian and i told him yes. Then he told me he was killed by his brothers and friends and let his body at the enter of the hospital and the people of this medical center

taken to the morgue.

"Thank's officer" - I told him.

"Your welcome sir" - He told me.

Peace started awake again and she looked the police officer when he was gone.

"What happened with Julian i need to know Matthew please?"

"Not in your state and condition, please don't insist, this not make good for you and your baby".

"He's died, my brothers and his friends are murderers, oh no please Gosh this doesn't be true please no my fiancée". - And she started to felt bad and she can't breath well.

"Matthew please, help me i'm not feel well and i can't breath please".

She took my hand, finally she fainting and began to had fever.

I took off her nightwear breastfeeding and i let her only with bra and underwear and put wet cold clothes on her forehead, her chest and her belly too.

And i stay with her all the time she need me cause now i was the only man in her life, appart of her child obviously.

She and her baby was like a gift to me sending from the skies and put infront of me to protect them and shows all the love i have to gave to them like my parents inculcate me when was a baby. The way you try the ladies, the way to talk to them, the way to show empathy with the femiles, the way to listen her, the way to love them and the most important thing the way to make love you, a irresistible man with a lot of confidence of him, totally appart of my character Spencer Reid at the tv- series Criminal Minds on CBS.

Like a warrior with his princess i started to care the dreams of this beautiful and asian writer Peace Carmine and her beauty child too.

The love i feel inside on my chest increase more and more when the hours pass and she started breath with normally, the fever cold down and finally she started to rest more deeply.