Chapter 10: The returning

P.O.V. Coco

I walked into the room I had left [Name] and Velvet in to see how they were doing. when I open the door I saw [Name] and Velvet laying on the bed. [Name] was on bottom with Velvet laying on top of him.

[Name] had one arm around her back rubbing it and the other on the back of her head petting her hair and ears. Velvet had both hands close to her chest clinging to his shirt and her head snuggling into his chest.

I looked in the room and was about to say something that was until I noticed that Velvet was smiling. I decided to leave the room at that moment while I was still unnoticed.

I walked down stairs to the two guests I was entertaining and they looked at me and the one wearing the bow asked. "So how is she doing?" I just looked at her and gave her a smirk.

"Well there are two things you may want to know. One they up their cuddling and two Velvets smiling." as soon as I said this the other looked like she wanted to say something but didn't.

"So she smiling that's good then she hasn't smiled in weeks." she said as she leaned back into the chair she was sitting on.

"Yeah. they actually look cute together. you know there for a while I was actually concerned for Velvet she never really seemed to have love in her life. . . well except for when she would talk about her parents." That's when something hit me.

'Her parents Oh crap they're coming over because I told them Velvet was depressed.' with this in mind I ran up stairs once more. and flung the door open making a solid "THUD" against the wall.

P.O.V. Change [Name]

I was so worried about Velvet her friend Coco who is also the leader of her team if I'm not mistaken told me that after I disappeared Velvet had gone and become totally depressed.

she said she'd hardly leave her room and when the others invited her out to any event she would refuse to go unless they spent almost an hour trying to get her to leave. she apparently only came out for food or the bathroom which made me understandably feel like kind of a jackass.

But now that I'm here with her and she's smiling I can tell I can't leave her. She may end up doing the same thing again or maybe even worse!
I in a low and soft tone so soft that I knew only Velvet would hear it whispered into her rabbit ears.

"I love you Velvet and . . I'm sorry I made you so sad." I then placed a gentle kiss on her head and continued to say "I promise I'll never leave or make you worry about me again." the room was silent for about three more second until I heard the bedroom door fling open and "THUD" against the wall. I turned to see Coco in a semi worried state.

P.O.V. Change Velvet

I am so glad that [Name] wasn't actually dead I didn't care if this was a dream or not I didn't want him to leave me again. I had felt sadness like no other when he left the pain that was inside my chest was almost to much to bare.

I then as if he had read my mind heard [Name] say "I love you Velvet" he then paused for a moment before continuing to say "I'm sorry I made you so sad." I felt him lean his head down slightly and place a kiss on my forehead which made me smile. he then continued to say "I promise I'll never leave or make you worry about me again."

I felt his arm wrap around me a little tighter as he said this. We were like this for a couple of seconds but it was nice I finally had my [Name] back I could die happy right now.

I then heard someone running towards the room I paid it no mind at first but I then heard the door to the room swing open and make a solid "THUD" against the wall. I leaned up a bit to see Coco in a worried state which for Coco was not normal.

P.O.V. Change Third

Both [Name] and Velvet looked to Coco at the door she then looked at the two of them and blurted out a very fast speed. "Velvet we forgot your parents are coming over tomorrow because they are worried about you!"

This was enough to make both worry Velvet worried because she forgot to even tell her parents that she was dating [Name] and [Name] was worried because parents are never a fun subject when it comes to the person you're dating. (say whatever you want you know it's true)

they both yelled out the exact same thing at the exact same time. "OH MAN WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?" They both then started to walk around the room and mumble things under their breath. Coco upon seeing this decided her part was done and left the room.

"How on earth am I going to tell them the reason their daughter was so upset was because I disappeared for nearly a month?" [Name] said as his pace quickened and he started to sweat.

"What will I tell them when they get here I never even told them I had a crush on someone let alone a boyfriend?" Velvet said as she ad the same reaction as [Name].

This went on for about five minutes each one of them worried until they were able to regain some composure and give the other some confidence.

"Don't worry I'm sure they'll understand that it wasn't your fault you went missing and I'm sure they'll have no problem with you." Velvet said as she took the hand of her lover.

"Yeah thanks. I promise that when they do show up tomorrow I'll try to make a decent impression on them." He then took her hand and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. He then smiled and said "I'll see you tomorrow." When he went to leave he found that Velvet still had a hold of his hand.

When he turned to look at Velvet he found his lips captured. [Name] relaxed into the kiss and this time it was his turn to be surprised when he found Velvet licking his lips. He smiled and opened his mouth where their tongues met in the middle and they just intertwined with each other.

When they separated they were both panting and slightly red from lack of oxygen. They both had a then silver layer of saliva connecting the two. When [Name] looked at her at her he smiled at her and she to smiled before she said "s-sorry *PANT* I just *PANT* really *PANT* wanted to *PANT* do that *PANT* again."

[Name] smile only grew as he kissed the top of her forehead and whispered "I'm glad you did." [Name] then kissed one of her ears and walked away before he reached home one thought crossed his mind. 'I really am one lucky guy.'