Chapter 7: The confession

It was now the day after [Name] and [b/f] had met up and talked about his "problem". The advice [b/f] had given [Name] didn't help it actually made him nervous. To add to his already on edge mood he also had a date with Velvet. This caused name to be a person who would snap at almost anything.

As [Name] walked to school. He found himself on a very particular thought. 'Just go for it he says. Ha! If only he was in my shoes it's not that simple!' [Name] thought to himself as he walked to class. Little did he realize the source of this was having the exact same dilemma.

'Why? Why did I have to fall you?' Her mind then replayed what her partner had said. "You say you have a date with him right? Then on the date tell him how you feel." Her mind then came back to the present.

'It's not that simple I really do like [Name]. What if he avoids me because he doesn't feel the same way I do? What if he stops being nice to me?' Her thoughts were then broken when she saw the room of the class she was going to be in.

As class proceeded Velvet found ot very difficult to concentrate. Her mind still on what could happen. 'What if he does feel the same way I do? What if he breaks up with me? What would happen if I'm forced to watch him fall in love with someone else?'

That thought scared her even more. The person she had fallen in love with loving someone else. Then an even scarier came to mind. 'What if he already loves someone else?'

[Name] had already made his way to the lunch room. He was looking forward to Velvet before he told her how he really felt.

He saw Velvet waiting for him like she had done yesterday. When he saw her smiling at him his heart nearly jumped out of his chest. 'God I got it bad.' He thought to himself.

Unlike yesterday [Name] didn't need to give CRDL the death glare as he and Velvet walked passed them. Which he was thankful for.

As he and Velvet sat down they talked about how their days had been. Little did they realize a certain member of team RWBY was watching them.

P.O.V. change [Name]

I was having a nice time with Velvet like I always did around her. I was then caught off guard by a question "So [Name] do you like anyone?" Velvet asked.

I looked away and said "yeah. Actually I'm pretty sure I'm in love with them." When I looked back at Velvet she seemed a bit sadden by something.

P.O.V. change Velvet

When I heard this I felt my heart break. 'so he does already like someone. I'm so stupid!' I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard [Name] address me.

"Hey Velvet what's wrong?" When I turned to look at him I felt like just crying and telling him how I felt then and their but if I did that then I might lose his friendship.

"Well what's her name?" I asked I felt like I should at least know who he loves who he's going to be happy with. To my surprise he looked away from me. 'oh man' I thought to myself. I quickly tried to cover up what I meant.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I said quickly. "It wasn't my place to ask." I said but when I said this he turned to me with anew red face and said "no it's okay. I just can't tell you right now I'll tell you at the end of our date okay."

"Okay." was all I managed to say I felt so useless. The one person I love didn't feel the same way about me as I did for him. I felt so horrible having these feeling for someone and them not being returned I just lost all hope.

P.O.V. Change [Name]

I saw Velvets saddened face and felt horrible then it hit me. "so do you like anyone." I asked of course that's what this was about how could it not be.