New student

P.O.V. Third

It was a nice quiet day [name] was asleep on his soft bed and silky smooth covers or at least he was until that damnable alarm clock went off.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

[Name] hit the top of the alram clock and proceeded to pick it up and throw it across the room. (With enough force to smash it)

"Stupid alarm I was having a nice dream" [Name] said a bit annoyed with the now shattered device.

[Name] then started to do some breathing exercises to calm himself he didn't have a bad temper he usually managed to keep it under control but when he did snap you don't want to be the unlucky fellow on the receiving end it's not a pretty sight to say the least.

[Name] was already on edge today because his father was making him go to a new school. A school for hunters his father and mother were hunters apparently they were some of the best there were.

[Name] got up and put on a pair of purple jeans and [f/c] shirt before he slipped on a [secondf/c] hoodie and headed out to his new school.

short Timeskip

[Name] was making his way down the halls of beacon academy getting slightly frustrated because he couldn't find his classes.

"AArrgghh. Where the hell is class C175 at I can't even find C1 " just then a teacher who just happened to be looking for him came by. "Ahh. So your the new student [Name] [LastName] if I'm not mistaken right."

[Name] was just glad that someone finally showed up to help him. "Yes that's me. Can you help me I can't find room C175."

"Yeah that's me. I'm having trouble finding my class. could you help me?"

"Yeah I was actually sent to find you they told me that a new student called [Name] was probably lost and roaming the halls. Sure enough here you are like a lost puppy just wondering around."

[Name] didn't like the term lost puppy "yeah well unlike a lost puppy I'm just going to follow you to my class and not the rest of my life."

The man in front of him chuckled and said "first time I've heard that comeback. Well anyway follow me to your class. By the way what room we headed to again?" The man then started to walk down the hall.

"Well we're heading to room C175 I trust you know the room." [Name] stated walking down the hall behind the man.

"Yeah room C175 it's on the other side of the building well come now we don't want you to be late...err...than you already are of course." He then lead [name] to the class he was supposed to be in and opened the door.

"Hey Mr.[teachers name] we got a new one for your class." He then turned to you and put a hand on your shoulder before saying "This is [Name] [LastName] he will be attending your class from now on so I hope you take care of him."

"Ahh [Name] you know you look just like a old friend of mine. By chance is your fathers name [father's name]?"

"Yeah it is. Why do you ask." [Name] asked a bit nervously.

"Well [Name] the friend I mentioned earlier he was your father. Funny you look a lot like him you might as well be a mini him except your taste in clouths is way different." He then shrugged and turned to the class "take an empty seat and we'll continue on how to deal with not having your weapon present."

[Name] took a seat in the back and started to write down notes until he got bored

[Names] P.O.V.

'God how do they do it how can they listen to him like this. I swear I'm about to start ripping out my hair I already know all of this. Mom and dad told me how to deal with all this crap. They even attacked me at the most random of times to hone my reflexes.'

"Which is why you should never go head to head with a Ursa without your weapon present." I heard the teacher say.

'Dear god if this stupid bell doesn't ring soon I swear I might die of boredom. I blame them for this stupid parents teaching me this before I got to the academy why'd you have to make this into the worst experience of my life.'

Five minutes passed and [Name] was about to make good on his promise and start pulling out his hair.

'Oh god please make this horrible form of torture stop. I think watching paint dry would be more fun than this. No scratch that watching grass grow is better than this. I think I'd rather be back home listing to dad tell me about that buzz kill...that was on.... His.... Hahaha no freaking way how did I not put this together sooner my new teacher is the buzz kill dad always talked about. He makes things so boring how can he not be the buzz kill?'

His train of thought was brought to a joyful end when he heard the sound that he thought was a gift from god himself.

*Ring Ring Ring*

'Hahaha hell yeah goodbye horrible class hello precious lunch.' [Name] thought to himself as he walked out of the room.