Chapter 7

Star's POV
"Hey oscar!" I waved at him. Then oscar smirked.
"Sup?" He asked. This is gonna be fun.
"Not much. You?" I answered.
"Nah." He said. "So like. The date's over? I really have to go and be with someone really important. Byeee" he left.
"Bye" I half smiled.
That's it? That's the date? Seriously?
I head back home using my wings.
I will never go to a date again. It's a complete waste of time.

I rang the doorbell and marco opened the door. I went inside and sat on the couch lazily.

Marco sat next to me.
"How's the date?" He asked.
"I dont know." I sadly smiled.
"What do you mean?" He looked at me
"I dont know if I should be happy or not.... Well, I dont know if I should be happy because I've had my first date with him. I dont also know if I should be sad because the date was like 10 seconds and he quickly said bye" I looked down.
Marco pats my back.
"Wait. 10 seconds? What kind of a date is that?" Marco said
"Its not a date?" I asked
"I dont think so" he answered.
Oh...
"I'm always here if you need a hug" marco added.
So, I hugged him and he hugged me back which made my cheeks glow again and the wings and etc etc.

I gotta keep control of these things though. But besides that, my cheeks glowing is the best feeling in the world and other dimensions.

"Star. We should sleep. You know? Uhh. School tomorrow and there's a test" marco gestured to go upstairs, so I followed him.

This time. Im gonna make my boyfriend proud. Im gonna study hard.

I''ll make sure I would have the highest grades in class.