Chapter 4

Star's POV
"Starrrrrrr."
"Starrrrrrrrrrr!"
Ugh. What now?
"STAR! WAKE UP! WE'RE FREAKING LATE!" Marco yelled. And I immediately sat up. "You have to get ready...Now!" Marco dragged my hand and pushed me inside the bathroom. Psh.
*skip the dressing and breakfast part*
"Oh no. 5 minutes left and we're late." Marco panicked.
"Oh no we're not" I smirked.

Marco's POV
"Oh no we're not" she smirked.
Uh-oh. She's gonna use her wings.
"Star. I dont like where this is going to." I calmly said.
"Nahh." She double tapped her cheeks and her wings grew. She immediately carried me in bridal style and flew up to the clouds. "STAAARRR! WE'RE SO HIGH UP!" I yelled. Like duh. I can't even see my house. And I'm also afraid of heights. "Dont worry marco! Just trust me." Star said. That made me calm down. And so, I have to trust her. I closed my eyes for like one second and when I opened them back, we're already at school. Woah.
She inmediately put me down and tapped her cheeks and the wings contracted. I checked my watch and 3 minutes left till its time. Like woah.
"Seriously star. I could get used to your wings." I smiled, she smiled back which is like soooooooo adorable. Psh. Stop.
She's your bestfriend.
Again. She's just..
Your bestfriend.
And it will never change because she likes someone else.

Star's POV
Marco seems to be in a deep thought. So i decided him to let it be since I have no idea what time it is.

When suddenly the bell rang.....
That must have snapped marco from his thoughts.
"Oh crap. We have to go!" Marco quickly grabbed my hand to the classroom.

Uh oh.

"Mr. And Mrs. Diaz!" Ms troll yelled then smirked. "You're late." She added...
The word "mr. And mrs. Diaz" made marco blush, but my hearty cheeks are glowing and inmediately, my wings popped out and it glowed. It was quite beautiful. Because it glowed alot of colors, like ombrè.
The students went outside to check what's glowing then they stared at my glowing wings. Even marco and ms troll just stood there in awe. I immediately tapped both of my cheeks and it contracted. Then everyone was kind of dissapointed and they went back inside continuing their work. Marco and I went inside and sat on our seats. Marco was still staring at me and I would look away. Scared my cheeks would glow again and the class would be distracted from the lesson that ms troll is talking about.
Anyways.
At least now I know what would happen if my cheeks glow.
Or there would be more.