Chapter 2: Hello, Troye.

"So, Troye. Is the guest room, alright with you? If not I'm sure Connor wouldn't mind sharing his room with you, he's a real nice boy" said Cheryl, as we continued to walk up the stairs as her husband- Peter grabbed the bags from outside.

"Connah?" I questioned, I figured he must be their son but that didn't stop me from asking anyways.

"Oh, right. Silly me" she chuckled. "Connor is my one and only child. I love him very much. He is 16, turning 17 this year, september 12 to be exact- he will be a senior- and oops there I go rambling again."

I smiled admiring how much she seemed to care and love her son. "Oh, no it's alright. Go on"

She grinned, "Well, aren't you just the sweetest? Hm- oh yes, I forgot to mention to Connor that you were coming, he isn't home right now either so he's in for quite a surprise when he sees a cute boy like yourself roaming around this house".

I smiled once again, feeling my cheeks heat up at her continuous compliments.

She just chuckled, as we neared what I assumed to be the guest room. 

"This is it" she stated as she opened the door to a rather empty but neat looking room. The room was painted with white walls. To the far right was a king sized bed with blue bedding and white pillows. A window, with brown curtains, with a nightstand right beside it. And, across from that was a built in closet with a mirror covering one of the doors.

I nodded in satisfaction. "Yeah, the room is really nice, I'll take it. If you don't mind"

Cheryl turned to me, with a sly smile. "Of course I don't mind, sweetie. I was the one who offered of course. But, hey why don't you get comfortable while I go see what's taking Peter so long with those bags?"

I nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah, sounds good"

She gave me a quick pat on the back as she headed out the door.

I sighed as I laid on the bed. I was extremely tired from the long car ride- however, I didn't want to seem rude by falling asleep since I literally just got here.

I decided it was best to get up so I did, heading to the closest which seemed pretty cool. I put my tiny fingers into the handle as I slid the door open. Inside was nothing but a few boxes pushed to the side, but I nodded yet again approving of the large space. I turned again to shut it when I felt eyes on me.

My head automatically whipped to the door where I saw a brown headed boy, who was wearing black skinnies and a hoodie.

He beamed when he noticed I felt his stare. He looked at me, his smile turning brighter than the sun as he walked into the room.

"Hello, Troye. I'm Connor".

.

A/N: just for this story Connor has no siblings, okay? :)