Chapter 1: Goodbye, Ma

It was exactly 10:06am when my ma pulled up in a rather expensive looking house, which I assumed belonged to the Franta's.

The house had a beautiful garden out in the front, with a variety of flowers blooming which looked well taken care of.

The house was a two story, no doubt with a cream color splattered onto it, giving it a gorgeous color.

However, my focus drifted to the windows which had two completely different decorations.

The window to the left looked rather plain- not in a bad way of course but from what I could see the room did look rather neat with some sort of flower curtains blocking the edges. I could only assume that was the parent's room.

Meanwhile, the window to the right had blue curtains, and seemed to have many posters, or photos hanging up upon the wall which I couldn't exactly see because of how far away the view was.

That must be their son's room I thought.

"Troye" my ma called, removing me  from my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah what?" I asked not knowing what exactly was going on.

She smiled, "Do you plan to get out? Or sit in the car all day?"

I laughed not even realizing I've been sitting here the whole time while my ma began to take out my bags.

"Oh- yeah, sorry. I'm coming" I said, as I removed my seat belt and opened the car door.

"Finally" she mumbled trying to act annoyed but the smile on her face said else wise.

---

"Oh my goodness Laurelle, how are you? It's been forever" a feminine voice said as she embraced my ma into a hug.

My ma smiled extremely hard, hugging back, "I'm great, Cheryl, how about you? How has the family been?"

"I've been dandy myself" the woman now know as Cheryl said. "We've been doing great, the usual y'know?"

My ma nodded, "I see, I see"

Then they let go, turning to me.

Cheryl grinned. "My goodness Laurelle, what a cute boy he has became, bless."

My ma laughed, as I blushed mumbling a thank you.

Then she grinned yet again, all attention becoming fully on me, "Now, come in, come. Peter will get the rest of your bags, no worries"

I nodded feeling a bit shy, and began to walk in.

"Wait" my ma spoke, and I stopped turning to her, where she engulfed me into a huge hug kissing me on the cheek.

"I need to go now baby, okay? I trust you'll be good. I love you"

I smiled, hugging back tightly, "Okay ma, be careful I love you too"

She rubbed my back, "I'll be back real soon, okay?

"Okay".