"Wow, the bathroom is so big." I whispered to myself. I walk in the living room and see Niall sat on the couch. I sat beside him.

"The room is amazing." I smiled at him. He nodded his head.

"I know." He chuckled.

"We should start unpacking." I said to him. He nodded and we walk towards our room. When I open it, there's only one bed.

"Umm.... why is there only one bed?" I ask Niall.

He shrugged. "I don't know."

"I'll just take the couch." He said.

"Are you sure?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He smiled at me. I nodded and we start unpacking.

Once we finish unpacking, the lads called us and said that meet them at the lobby. Me and Niall are now in the lobby and we're just waiting for them. I saw the the lads and El walking towards us.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey!" They said. El walk towards me.

"So, how's your new room?" She asked.

"It only has one bed and Niall decided to sleep on the couch." El chuckled.

"Poor Niall." She joked. I giggle.

"Hey guys, let's go eat to the cafeteria." Harry said to us. We nodded and walk towards the cafeteria.

We sat down and ordered. I decided to order a pasta and an iced tea. Later on, a waiter comes and place our orders and we started to eat. After we eat, we go to our rooms. I look at the clock and see its 3:00.

"Hey Niall, when is your concert starts?" I ask him.

"Tomorrow at 7:00." He replied while eating a chips.

"Oh, okay. I'll just go to the room." He nodded his head and continue to eat his chips. I chuckled. I walk in the room and I decided to call Lheri.

Ring.... ring..... ring.....ri-

Nat!

Hey Lheri! We just landed earlier. How are you?

I'm okay! Is it beautiful there?

Yes! Its beautiful.

I miss you.

Haha... don't worry. Its only 10 months. I miss you too.

Okay. I have to go, my boss call me earlier.

Okay, bye.

Bye.

I sigh. I lay in the bed and look up on the ceiling. My eyes started getting heavy and suddenly, I drift off into sleep.

*3 weeks later*

3 weeks has passed and me and Niall had gotten closer. I don't why but, I feel so safe around him. I feel like, I can tell him everything. One time when we we're walking in the park, he grabbed my hand and I felt electricity came through my hands. I feel like, my feelings from Niall started to came back? I don't know. I told El about this and she said that maybe I was right. She said that I was right the my feelings for Niall came back. I just shrugged it off. Right now, we're here in Italy because the boys has a concert here. I'm sitting here with El because Simon called the boys. El look at me seriously.

"Nat, this is a serious question. Did your feelings for Niall came back?" She ask me seriously.

"Umm.... honestly, I don't know. I mean, ugh!" I look at her worriedly.

"Look Nat. I want to answer me honestly. Do you love Niall?" She ask.

"Yes, but that was befo-"

"No, I mean. Do you still love Niall?" I sigh nervously.

"Y-yes. I still love Niall." I said.

"I knew it!" She exclaimed.

"What?" I ask.

"Its obvious Nat. The way you look at his eyes, when he touch you, when you we're together. You we're so happy and its obvious that you still love him." She explain.

"Wha-what? O my gosh." I said in shock. El laughed.

"See, I told you. If I were you, I would tell Niall that I love him." She said. I sighed.

"Its hard you know. What if, he doesn't love me back?" I ask.

"No, no, no. He loves you back. I see it in his eyes." El said reassuringly. I sigh.

"Okay, I'll tell him when he come back." I said. El squealed.

"Calm down El!" I laughed.

"Okay!" She said while I laugh.

....................

Me and El are just watching TV on her and Louis's room when the door bursted open. I look and see the lads.

"Hey Nat and El." Louis greeted us and the lads do the same.

"Hey." I smiled at them.

El look at me and mouthed 'Tell him'. I sigh. I nodded my head towards her and she grinned. I see Niall on his phone.

"Umm..... Niall? Can we talk later after your concert? I have something to tell you." I said nervously. Niall look up on me.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled at me.

"What time is your concert?" I ask him.

"7:00. Would you like to come?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"I'll give you later a backstage pass." He said.

"Okay, I'll bring El." I said.

"Okay." I walk towards El.

"So..?" El trailed off.

"I said that I will tell him later. And, he said that he will give me a backstage pass later. I said that you will come to me." I said. El nodded her head.

....................

Boring chapter. Anyways, don't forget to

C O M M E N T

V O T E

Follow me on

Twitter :niallszmoan
Instagram :fxckingniallerr

~Mrs. Horan ;)