Chapter 16 - The Final Chapter

Start from the beginning

"What's gotten into you?" Stacie inquired, with the Fish Hook Eyebrows just staring right at me.

"I think I have a chance with Beca." I smiled. Aubrey and Stacie turned to each other and smiled.

"Go put on your dress! Then will fix your hair up, and do your make up all fancy, then your going to go crash her date!" I suddenly stopped smiling. I forgot that she was on a date...

"Wait guys... It's not right she's on a date with another girl, I can't just crash it." Aubrey grabbed my shoulders and flung me on to the bed and started using one hand to point at my face as she began to scold.

"YOU ARE GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WE TELL YOU TO DO! I don't care if you think you may hurt someone's feelings! For once care about yourself!!" I couldn't reply I just nodded kind of scared that Aubrey would smack me. I got dressed they did my hair, so that my top hairs were pulled back and they gradually curled my hair from mid-point down to the ends. They put a rich brown shade of eye shadow on my eyelids, subtle, but made my eyes sparkle.

"You look amazing Chloe." Aubrey began to tear up.

"Your welcome." Stacie said with a large grin.

I chuckled. "Thank you, you guys are amazing, but I really don't think its ethical to crash her date."

"Bruh, trust us." Stacie winked.

We got into Aubrey's car and she began to drive us to Beca's date.

"So what's the plan?" I asked, realizing I had no idea what I was supposed to do.

"Well Chica, you are gonna go in their and kick that guys butt." Stacie said getting pumped up.

"She." I corrected, "And yeah... that's not gonna happen..."

"Fine do whatever you want, just go." Aubrey snootily replied.

We arrived at a park, there were at least 1,000 lights set up. There was a long sidewalk leading to a gazebo, and there were lights all over the surrounding trees, especially in the gazebo area, it was simply beautiful. Beca must really like this girl. "I can't do this, Beca put in so much effort for this girl, which means she must really like her. Or somebody did this for her and they really like her, I can't ruin that."

"Look babe, your all dressed up and the scenery is beautiful, now get out of the car." Stacie waiting for me to get out.

"I'm not gonna..." I was cut off by Aubrey Screaming "GET OUT OF THE CAR!" "alright, alright! sheesh!" "Love ya" she responded and blew me a kiss. As I got out of the car, they drove away without hesitation I guess there's no turning back... I whispered "Beca forgive me" and I began to walk down the gorgeously lit sidewalk. The song 'Lost Stars' by Keira Knightly was ringing beautifuly through out the park. (I highly recommend listening to the song as you read the rest.) Down the very long sidewalk I see Beca, gorgeous as ever waiting in the gazebo. I begin to think to myself 'Oh god, what have I done? I should get out of here.' Yet I can't seem to make myself leave the path leading to Beca. Beca didn't notice me because it was dark out and I was quite far, but when I got close enough I saw her face freeze. "I knew I shouldn't have come, Damn it Stacie, and Aubrey." I cursed under my breath.

"You, You, You look absolutely stunning." Beca stuttered wide eyed. I began to blush.

"I'm so so so sorry to intrude on you! Aubrey and Stacie dared me too!" I was red as a strawberry at this point.

"You are completely fine. I'm really glad you came, and Chloe I can't seem to take my eyes off you." Beca was so adorable.

"Chloe, you've been there for me since the first day I met you at the activities fair. I have never been so close with anyone as I have been with you. I'm able to actually... tell you the truth, I don't have to hide myself." She pulled out a chair for me to sit on. "I'm so glad I met you, I honestly can't imagine how my life would have been if you had never introduced me to the Bella's. I remember how smoking hott you looked when you walked in on my shower. You were always so sweet to me, you always cared for me, tried to protect me. I was a blind idiot. You make me want to be a better person, you make me feel good about myself, every waking moment I want to spend with you, ever since our first kiss I wanted you, I know I pretended that I didn't remember our first kiss because I was drunk, but hey I actually did remember, I just was afraid how you would react, I thought hey I'm nice and drunk, go for it! and I'm am so extremely glad I went for it. I will always be there for you and I would love for you to be there for me."

"Wait are you..?"

"Chloe Beale, you should know that I really suck at these things, but I love you." She put her soft lips on mine, and passionately caressed my lips. "I love you too Becs." We began to tenderly kiss each other again. We pulled away and put our foreheads on each others, and I began to tear up and smile as much as my muscles would allow.

"We're effin Beca and Chloe! And together were Bechloe and unstoppable."

Alright that's it for Bechloe Begins! Sorry I took forever to update, but I'm so grateful for all of you who voted and read this! Its been a pleasure! Please comment any thoughts or criticisms in the comments! Thanks so much for reading! If you want to talk to me, my instagram is : @annakendricklovrs ❤