Chapter 6 - The Hangover

*Chloe's POV*

There we were in the middle of this amazing kiss with just the right amount of tongue, then I realized... Wait I'm making out with Beca Effin Mitchell... So I stopped it. Becs kind of just passed out when I pulled her off of me.
Wait... Why did I enjoy that so much... I just went back to my room got ready, laid in bed, and tried to go to sleep. Only I couldn't sleep, "I just made out with Beca effin Mitchell", that's all that was repeating in mind. I was just laying in bed like a smiling fool. I'm just so happy... And straight. Ugh I was so confused, I just kept running my hands through my hair and squeezing it (that's what I do when I'm thinking about serious stuff.)
Why would Beca kiss me when she has feelings for Jesse? Is it just the alcohol? Is she straight? Is she Bi? Am I bi? Is she a lesbian? Questions like this just kept running through my mind till I feel asleep.

~The next morning~
*Beca's POV*

Ugh, I feel like crap... I opened my eyes, and said, "FFFUUUUCCCKKK"... it's too bright out! I just grabbed my pillow and stuck it over my face.
Then Chloe walked in chuckling, "Get up sleepy head" then she took the pillow off of my face. I just grabbed the blanket and put that over my face. "Go away, I feel like crap, and I don't want to move."
"Come on Becs, I made you some coffee" Chloe replied.
Like that's what I want right now.. -_-
Shit! I ran out of bed and to the toilet and started vomiting. Ugh this is so nasty!! The things I do for Chloe! Then she walked in and held my hair back as I barfed my guts out.
I was finally done, and she grabbed a towel for me to wipe my face. I was just sitting there with my legs criss crossed and I put my arms on my legs and buried my head in there.
"The fucking things I do for you Beale!"
She just chuckled.
"I thought I was supposed to be the one taking care of you." I looked up at her and glared.
"Well, that's not what happening here" she just smiles.
"Dude, why are you smiling so much??"
"I don't know you just make me smile" then she left out of the bathroom.