Chapter 16 - The Final Chapter

*Chloe's POV*

Aubrey is being really secretive right now and she never is... I'm starting to worry a bit. Stacie and Aubrey are just whispering while the radio was on at a loud enough decibel that I can't here them. I wonder what they're talking about.

Stacie turning the music down and turns around to look at me with a mischievous look, "Let's make Beca jealous!"

Is she kidding me? "Ha! How would I make her jealous if she's just my best friend?"

"Aca-scuse me?" Bree scoughed.

"Oops, sorry Bree. Still love ya" I puckered my lips at her and pretended to kiss her. She just glared into the rear view mirror.

"Alright here's what's going to happen your going to wear that dress and look smoking Hott and your going to walk in on her date." Stacie began planning.

"Wait hold up... She has a date tonight?" Why didn't she tell me? Unknowingly I began to frown.
"It's alright, we'll make sure you get her, no matter what." Stacie winked.
"Why won't I just go in my sweats with a messy bun and a tank, that'll get her." I joked sarcastically. Aubrey did not look amused...

"Okay, okay I'll do whatever you guys want." We went back to my dorm to get ready. Becs wasn't there, so I had assumed she was on her date. Stacie looked at me, "Go get in the shower and groom yourself." I looked at her offended then looked down and noticed the slight hairs growing out my legs, "alright, fine."

*Beca's POV*

As I set everything up I'm filled with so much happiness. As I sat there setting up, I began reminiscing about all our old memories. I remembered the first time I saw her at the activities fair, she was breathtaking. I guess back then I didn't know I could dig women, but, my god, I would never be able to get the picture of her gorgeousness accented in that blue plaid/ striped dress out of my head. Well actually, she looks good in literally everything, even when she has no make up on. Why is that? That's so unfair, but I'm blessed to see her face every day. I began to smile like an idiot just thinking of her, then my phone buzzed.

Aubrey: We are now leaving the mall, I repeat we are now leaving the mall.

Beca: Thanks secret service. ;)

Aubrey has been sending me updates of there where about's, every time they're on the move.I cannot wait to see the look on Chlo's face! "Oh shit!" I scream out. Crap, crap, crap, I don't have a speech prepared! I suck at speaking for the romantic stuff, it seems so tacky and I just get embarrassed if I say anything in anyway other than sarcasm. I just sit there stuttering like a fool, but hey, Chloe's worth it. Chloe is worth anything and everything. I look back at the scenery and think "Damn, I'm romantic." I really have to thank all the Bella's for all that they have done.

Chloe: You have a date tonight??

Wait what? What is she talking about?

Beca: I have no idea what you are talking about Chloe...

Chloe: Don't lie to me, Aubrey told me! Can't believe you didn't tell me how is he?

Aubrey! you could have at least warned me about this!

Beca: SHE hasn't arrived yet.

Chloe: She?

Beca: Yeah, I figured why not :)

*Chloe's POV*

Beca: Yeah, I figured why not :)

Wait.... hold up! Did she just say shes willing to... she's on a date with a .... My face had the biggest grin on my face, it was uncontrollable. That was literally the best thing that has ever happened to me after coming out of a shower. Well maybe second best... Oh man, I remember Beca's body... and her incredible voice. I thought my smile couldn't get any bigger but... man was I wrong. I walked out of the bathroom with steam escaping into my bedroom, then Aubrey and Stacie noticed the huge smile on my face.