Chapter 8 - Clear my Head

*Becas POV*

There we were. Kissing... apparently, I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed it, but at the same time my eyes were still huge thinking what the hell is going on?! I pushed Chloe off staring at her like what the fuck...
"Hey there Chlo, what er you doin' there...?"
"Last night when you got drunk, and when we got home you kissed me."
I did not remember that...
"I thought it over last night and I realized I have feelings for you."
My eyes just got even bigger, I don't know how much bigger my eyes can get at this point... Then Chloe came in for another kiss. Ah why the hell not I thought, and kissed her back.

*Chloe's POV*

Things were kind of getting hot and heavy. At this point we were full on making out now. I put my arms under Becas shirt on her waist and back just sliding my hands all around. Beca wrapped her legs around my waste and I grabbed her legs and pushed her against the wall. She moaned.

Then she unwrapped her legs around me, and stopped kissing me.
"What's wrong Becs?"
"I'm not totally sure what's going on. I haven't even broken up with Jesse yet... I..."
I cut her off, " you're going to break up with him?" I smiled a bit, trying not to seem like a jerk.
"Well... I don't know, no.. yes... Maybe."
"Those are your three options." I chuckled.
"I think I'm just going to go shower and try to clear my head."
I felt kind of bad for her, but I guess it was bound to happen anyway... I just decided to get ready for bed.

I was just in the kitchen in my pjs just snacking on some cereal with milk before I go to bed, when finally Beca comes out of the bathroom.
"Becs are you okay? I didn't mean to frighten or hurt you."
"I'm okay, are you going to bed yet?"
"When I'm done with my cereal I am."
"Okay" Beca walked back to her room.
About 5 min later I finished my cereal and started to head back to my room, but I guess Beca heard me because she asked me to come in. She was sitting in her bed with the blanket over her.
"Hey Chlo, if you want you can come sleep in my bed with me."
"But I thought you needed to clear your head."
"I'll clear it tomorrow." She smiled and was tapping the side of her bed that I could sleep on. So I smiled back, turned off the lights, got in bed and started to cuddle (I was the big spoon) and once she fell asleep, I kissed her head, whispered "I love you" and went to sleep.