Chapter 7 - Puzzles

*Chloe's POV*

Becs finally walked out of the bathroom into the kitchen, she went straight to the table and put her head down. I brought her a mug of coffee, she looked up at me,"thanks weirdo." And took a sip.
I decided to ask her if she remembers anything from last night, "so you got pretty wasted last night, do you remember anything?"
She kind of had a puzzled face and looked to the corner of the room. "I remember i took quite a few beers for the team, and when I say team I mean you." She just kind of glared at me. Again I just chuckled. Her and her adorable glare.
"You know, last night Jesse was being quite the gentleman, meanwhile Tom and Luke were being complete pigs"
Beca seemed kind of confused and upset, so She asked, "what do you mean they were being pigs?"
"Well, you being TOTALLY and hilariously drunk started to take off your top bikini, and Jesse stopped you. But Tom and Luke were waiting for me to follow you."
"Hell no! I'm going to give those little fuckers a piece of my mind!" She started to roll up my sleeves. Man she's hilarious when she's trying to be a badass.
"Haha, Beca I'm fine. Just be happy that Jesse stopped you from being the next viral video online."
"Yeah, I guess. I'll go thank him later."

~Jesse's Dorm~
*Beca's POV*

I knocked on Jesse's door.
"Hey becaw! I missed you babe come on in" then he hugged me with one arm as kissed me on my forehead and closed the door.
"So Chloe told me what you did for me last night, thank you."
"It was no big deal, just didn't want you to regret anything." I went to kiss him. Odd. I didn't feel anything... Let me try again, I kissed him again. Nothing. I was puzzled, I'm sure you could see it on my face. My eyebrows were kind of scrunched, my top jaw was way to the left and my bottom jaw was way to the right.
"Are you okay becaw?"
"What? Oh yeah. I need to go back to my dorm, I just came to say thank you."
"No prob, see ya later bae." And he closed the door.
I started walking back to the dorm. What the hell happened last night..? I don't think I have feelings for Jesse anymore.. I just was so puzzled on my walk back. I got into the dorm, and I went to my room, got dressed into my comfy clothes, then went to talk to Chloe.
"Hey Chlo, what happened last night?"
"What do you mean becs?"
"I went to talk to Jesse and I kissed him a couple of times and I didn't feel anything. He feels like, like just my older brother now who I love and watches over me." I still have the puzzled look on my face.
"So what your saying is you want to break up with him?"
"I'm not sure, I guess..."
"You're so cute." Then she kissed me. I still had the puzzled face, but when she kissed my eyes just widened with confusion.