Zarvis(3)

Requested by... Khykhycake

Do to lyrics being unavailable, this request won't have the lyrics in the story. Sorry Khykhycake and turnip456 . It will be having 1,000 words tho; just to make it up to you all. If anyone finds the lyrics, please send them to me. Thank you for your consideration.

Hope you enjoy it! *sweats nervously*

•Zarrina's POV•

_________________________
           It had been awhile now, since Vision and I started getting really into our relationship. He even brought some of his stuff to my apartment; some of my clothes were at his apartment. Right now, Vision is preparing our breakfast. It smells like eggs, but I can't tell. Vision has been such a great boyfriend. He'll hug me, kiss me, whisper sweet things into my ear as I fall asleep, and so much more. Vision is definitely the best out of everyone.
_________________________

"Breakfast is ready!" I heard Vision call from the kitchen. I put down my pencil and journal, and ran to the kitchen. There he was, putting my food on a plate, standing tall, he was smiling peacefully, it made him look cuter. The radio was on, singing songs in the background, making the experience more enjoyable.

"You're such a good boyfriend." I smiled and kissed his nose. He then gave me an offended look, which scared me. "What had I done?"

"I'm just a good boyfriend?" He smiled, allowing me to know it was a joke. I rolled my eyes and kissed him again. "You're the best boyfriend." I corrected myself. Vision had the biggest grin on his face I had ever seen. He winked at me, "you bet I am, sweetheart."

He handed me my breakfast plate and then his. We then decided to go to our living room to eat together. I turned on the television and we watched whatever came on first.

As we ate I realized something, Vision wasn't like other boys. He was so much more caring and understanding. We barely got into arguments, always happy, never a dull moment.

As we continued to eat our breakfast, Vision changed the TV show to the M-NEWS. (Möbius News). He looked over at me and realized my confusion. We had been enjoying the previous TV show, why had he changed it?

"The radio station said earlier today that the war with Eggman had some important details coming on." I nodded, Sonic the hedgehog, the leader of the fighters, came on the TV screen. Beside him stood two females. One, his partner, a brown chipmunk, and the other a pink hedgehog, I knew neither of their names.

"Hello there, Möbians, I'm Sally Acorn-"

"I'm Amy Rose-"

"And I'm Sonic."

Their voices were grave and serious. "The war against Eggman and his forces is still raging on, we need your help right now." The way Sally spoke made their speech sound like that commercial about animals. Begging you to send a quarter, that it could save their life.

"You see, our Freedom Fighters need more members. We fight to keep this planet alive and free, we need your help." Amy said, she shook and fidgeted while she spoke, obviously not as experienced in speaking out as Sally. Sonic leaned towards her and held her hand, calming her down. "If you could head towards the nearest piece of paper you have, right a letter, send it to us, or print out an application to join FFoM, (Freedom Fighters of Möbious) that'd be appreciated."

Vision and I shifted in our seats as Sonic prepared to speak. "Thanks ladies, now let the star take the stage." Sonic chuckled, causing Sally to roll her eyes in disapproval, and Amy to stifle a laugh. Obviously, he was trying his best to be the 'comedy relief' for this dire issue. Sally mumbled something behind Sonic, making him narrow his eyes and become serious. "So, Möbians, if you've been keeping up with our news, you'll know that recently we found the next location for Eggmans-"

I tuned him out, my mind racing. "I could join? I could fight beside heroes? I could BE a hero?"

"Vision?"

"Hmm?"

"I wanna join the Freedom Fighters."

Vision turned to me, slightly shocked and slightly concerned. "Zarrina, y-you could get hurt! I can't allow something like that, you have to understand-"

"But, I could learn how to fight! I could be a hero! I could-"

"You could die!" Vision interrupted me.

"Well... What if you went with me? That way we could take care of each other! Please, Vision!"

Vision sighed and rubbed his hands through his hair. "Zarrina... I-..." He looked at me, seeing my pleading and hopeful eyes. "Alright..." He sighed, giving up the fight. "We'll try it. I'll go print off the applications."

I was ecstatic, my dream was coming true! I was really gonna be hero! I wouldn't have to put up with the problems of the majority. I would learn how to fight, then I could go off with Vision and protect the world! Just like the others. Like... Sonic and his pals. Vision and I could be famous!

•2 months later•

Vision and I were on a bus heading towards Freedom Fighter HQ. It was around 11:00 P.M. An email we had gotten by Sally after they reviewed our applications said to get there early. We both were excited for this. We'd get our own house that didn't have rent, it'd be great! I could help my squeal of excitement as the bus pulled away from the stop sign. Vision blushed and put an arm around me as he rolled his eyes.

"We'll be there in 6 hours, don't get excited yet." But I couldn't help it. I was too happy at this moment. I'm finally gonna be a Freedom Fighter! I wouldn't stop talking about it until I was fast asleep.

I woke up when Vision elbowed me. "Come on, we're here!" He exclaimed excitedly. I jumped up, grabbed our bags and ran off the bus in a hurry. At the bus stop was a blue female hedgehog. She smiled at us kindly. "Welcome to Freedom HQ!"