Dark SonAmy

Requested by... Marty_the_Hedgehog

•Dark Sonic's POV•

My body felt overpowered. I stood up shakily, not being able to shake this new feeling. My body was weak for a slight second. I took in deep breaths, trying to get my lungs to work properly. What had just happened? Then my mind raced back to a few seconds ago. Amy was cowering behind me, a robot stood in front of me. It had hurt her. I could smell and see her blood on its claw.

My body and mind filled with more rage then anyone could possibly imagine. "You. Hurt my Amy?! MY ROSE?!" I screeched as loud as I could. "You'll pay for what you've done today!" I screamed and charged forwards the robot.

No one hurts her. No one should date touch her with me around! I ripped open the robot and violently ripped out its circuits. The bot fell to the ground at Amy's feet. I approached her body, she was shaking. She was cold and had a huge cut on her hip.

"I'll make a world worthy of Amy. A place where she won't get hurt. A place where it can be just her and I." I smiled at my plan, but it turned into pain as Amy winced and moaned. "Shhh... Shhhh, my darling... I'm going to take care of you." I promised her.

•2 weeks later•

I had been waiting patiently for my Amy to wake up. The world was so much better now, thanks to me. Amy was in a hospital bed, steadily breathing. I rubbed my hand up and down her knee. "Amy... Wake up..." I whispered. I bit my lip when all I got was a twitch from her hand. "I can't believe this. I can overthrow this Godforsaken plant, but I can't make my love wake up?!" I was furious, I felt helpless. I hated feeling helpless.

All of a sudden, Amy sat up and started coughing. "O-Oh m-my G-God..." Amy said as she coughed. "Love, love, calm down. I'm here." I said and held her in my arms. She gripped my arm, her nails digging into my skin, but I didn't care.

Within 10 minutes, Amy was okay again. "Wh-What did you d-do, Sonic?" Amy asked, stuttering her words. "I made the world better." I smiled and rubbed her head.

"He is observing the chaos, taking in the lack of raw humanity
It's as if the entire world's fallen in love with their insanity
Hear the innocent voices scream
As their tormentors laugh through all of it"

Any shook her head and shakily stood up. "N-No... You have to stop this, Sonic. This isn't you. You want to save the world, not enslave it!" I narrowed my eyes at her. "I am saving the world! I'm saving you! You are the only world I care about!" I yelled at her angrily.

"No forgiveness from all I've seen
The degradation I cannot forget
So sleep soundly in your beds tonight
For judgement falls upon you at first light"

"I made these people see the light! They see what I want them to see! I know everything now!" I yelled and pushed her back on the bed.

"I'm the hand of God
I'm the dark messiah
I'm the vengeful one
(Look inside and see what you're becoming)
In the blackest moment of a dying world
What have you become
(Look inside and see what you're becoming)"

Amy tried to shake me off, but she was too weak. "You've ruined this world!" Amy hissed and looked out the window. "Fire surges through everything! People are fighting in the streets! You've ruined everything!"

"As the violence surges
And the teeming masses have been terrorized
The human predators all gone mad
Are reaping profits born from their demise."

"You don't understand, Ames! This is a perfect world! I take one step outside, people bow down, they do as I say! I can make that happen for you too. Please, Amy, give it a chance." I begged her, holding her hands in mine.

"The rabid media plays their roles
Stoking the flames of war to no surprise"

Amy shook her head. She looked behind me and gasped. I had left the news channel on, and she was seeing the entire world.

"Only too eager to sell their souls
For the apocalypse must be televised
So sleep soundly in your beds tonight
For judgement falls upon you at first light"

"Amy... Calm down, please. This isn't that bad-"

"Not that bad?! People are killing each other, Sonic!"

"Stop calling me that! I am not Sonic! I am a better Sonic! I am Dark Sonic, ruler of this planet!"

"I'm the hand of God
I'm the dark messiah
I'm the vengeful one
(Look inside and see what you're becoming)"

Amy shook her head as tears streamed down her face. "I wish I would've died. I'd rather die then live in this Hell." Amy hissed and sobbed.

"In the blackest moment of a dying world
What have you become
(Look inside and see what you're becoming)"

My mind was starting to shatter. Amy didn't like this world? I worked so hard to make it perfect. I made it perfect for her!

"No, no, no, no... Amy, don't say that. You can learn to love this paradise." I smiled at her.

"When you die
You'll know why
For you cannot be saved
With all the world enslaved
When you die
You'll know why
You'll die
You'll know why
For you cannot be saved
This world is too depraved
When you die
You'll know why."

Amy hissed when I tried to comfort her. She growled when I tried to talk to her. "Amy, please, give this world a try..."

"I'm the hand of God
I'm the dark messiah
I'm the vengeful one
(Look inside and see what you're becoming)"

"No! I hate you! I want my Sonic! Leave me alone!" Amy screamed and pushed me away. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"

"In the blackest moment of a dying world
What have you become
(Look inside and see what you're becoming)"

"Stop saying that! You don't hate me! I'm your hero! You're supposed to love me! I rescued you! I'm the hero of this story!" I snapped at her angrily.

"Just leave me here to die..." Was Amy's last sentence she ever spoke to me.

"I'm the hand of God
I'm the dark messiah
I'm the vengeful one
(Look inside and see what you're becoming)
In the blackest moment of a dying world
What have you become
(Look inside and see what you're becoming)
(Look inside and see what you're becoming)"

(Sorry for the sad and not happy ending. I couldn't think of a good turning point. Hope you all still enjoyed!)