SonAmy

Requested by... kairasluvssonic

•Amy's POV•

I threw the blankets off of my body and looked out my window. It was nice, warm, and sunny. "So it deserves to be, it's a very special day, after all!" I jumped up and down with excitement. It was Sonic's birthday today! I had q special song I had been practicing, planned for him. I was so excited!

I took in a deep breath and calmed myself. The dance wasn't supposed to start until 3:00 P.M. I'd be fine until then. I have to let voice rest for the performance, though.  That means I should try not to sing or talk much today. Sonic deserves the best after all!

I ran down to my kitchen and prepared to make my normal breakfast. Fruit, milk, and a small bagel was all I needed. I didn't usually have a big breakfast, it was a healthy breakfast I enjoyed.

I locked myself in my house until the party.

•On the way to the Party•

"Okay, chill out. You're almost there and you need to be calm." I scolded myself. As I continued to walk down the dirt path to Sonic's house, I hummed the song I would soon sing.

"Amy?" My ears perked up when I heard a deep voice behind me. I twisted on my heels and gasped when I was greeted by Shadow. "Oh, uh, hi? I didn't think you'd show up for his birthday."

Shadow raised an eyebrow. "Who's birthday?" He asked me. "Should've figured." I told myself. "Never mind, I'm on my way to Sonic's house. I have a song for him!" I squealed. Shadow rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I was just surprised to see you out so late. I'm off now, Rouge and the agency probably need me." Shadow scuffed and teleported away. "That was weird. Oh well, when isn't Shadow weird?"

•At The Party•

"Ok, ok, geez!" Sonic grinned and laughed at the heaps of presents he received. I stood in the back, hoping I wouldn't be noticed until later. I smiled at Sonic's laughter. I bet he never would've thought I'd be the one standing away from him.

The entire party, I tried to keep my distance. I wanted to sing this to him privately. I was scared he'd be too embarrassed if I sang to him in front of everyone.

Sometime during the party, Sonic noticed I wasn't around him. That I wasn't begging to hug him, that I wasn't with the group, and that I was off all by myself.

"Hey Amy!" He called, I looked up and noticed his face. He was hiding concern, but I could see through it. "Why don't you come over here?" He smiled and patted a seat next to him. I gulped and slowly walked over to him. I remained quiet as he opened presents. You think a 16 yr old would act older and more mature. But Sonic ripped through each wrapping as if it were Christmas morning. I smiled, but then frowned. My gift, didn't come in wrapping. I hope he'll still enjoy it.

•After The Party•

"Hey Ames, uh... Did I do something?" Sonic asked me nervously. I shook my head at him. "No, you didn't do anything." I answered him. "Oh, ok, because you wouldn't talk, and you didn't even get me a birthday present, so I thought-"

"Actually, uhm... I have your present, but I didn't want to give it to you in front of everyone." I blushed and made a small circle with my foot as I rocked back and forth. Sonic immediately blushed and prepared for kisses, hugs, anything.

"Amy, you know that I-"

"Please, Sonic! It's really quick! No one will even know!"

Sonic took in a deep breath and sighed. "Fine... But no kisses!" He blushed as he tapped his foot. "Not yet anyways!" I thought and smiled brightly. "Okay, come to the living room!" I grabbed his hand and ran him to his couch. I stood in front of him and cleared my throat. "Are you ready?" He nodded, slightly confused as to why I wasn't all over him. "Yet..."