Were-SonAmy (Hoooowl!!!)

Requested by... kairasluvssonic

•Normal POV•

Sonic's eyes were wide and fearful. "A-Amy? Wh-What are you-"  Amy swung her hammer at him, tears falling down her face. "How could you?!" She screamed at him. "Amy! It's me! Why are you attacking me?!" Sonic barked and whined. "Where is he?! Where did you take him?!"

"WHERE'S SONIC, YOU MONSTER?!"

Ever since I could remember
Everything inside of me
Just wanted to fit in (Oh oh oh oh)

"Wait... What? Can't she understand me?" Sonic dodged her attacks and tried to get closer to her. "Maybe I can make this like the movies? If she looks in my eyes; she'll know it's me?" That was Sonic's logic at the moment.

I was never one for pretenders
Everything I tried to be
Just wouldn't settle in (Oh oh oh oh)

Sonic jumped over Amy, who was blinded by her rage. "You took him away! I ran after him, and then I heard him screaming..."

"She was following me? She heard me scream when I was changing!"

"Then I saw you! You killed the only person who cared about me!" Amy cried out. Sonic rolled his eyes. "A lot of people care about you! Your fanbase especially!"

"..."

"Oh, right, she can't understand me."

If I told you what I was
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous
Would you be scared?

Sonic ran for her and jumped on top of her. She squirmed underneath his weight. Sonic used his large paws to pull her hands down over her head. He huffed from exhaustion. Amy was panting and had sweat dripping down her face.

"You gonna kill me?" Amy sniffed

I get the feeling just because
Everything I touch isn't dark enough
If this problem lies in me
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me

Sonic just stared at her. He couldn't imagine why she'd think he'd die. Did she not have enough faith in him? He wouldn't die when he had the world and her to take care of. Why would she think such a thing?

"Sure I might look like a monster right now, but I'd think she'd recognize me a little..."

A monster, a monster
I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Can I clear my conscience,
If I'm different from the rest
Do I have to run and hide? (Oh oh oh oh)

Sonic was ripped from his thoughts when Amy started to speak. "Just go and kill me... I don't have a reason to live now..."

I never said that I want this
This burden came to me
And it's made it's home inside (Oh oh oh oh)

Sonic sighed. He pulled away from her and huffed impatiently. "Why can't this be simple?" He growled at himself. He turned around to see Amy rubbing her wrists where he had pinned her.

If I told you what I was
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous
Would you be scared?

"How can I let her know this is me? Wait... Would she even still love me after this? She said I was a monster before..." Sonic laid on his stomach and whined like a dog. He didn't look scared, he gave Amy a worried look and scooted himself over to her.

I get the feeling just because
Everything I touch isn't dark enough
If this problem lies in me
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me

Amy blinked, confused as to why this creature would come near her. She tried to kill him, why would a monster spare her then approach her? She grabbed her hammer, ready to use it as defense.

A monster, a monster
I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me

Sonic gulped nervously. "Here goes nothing..." Sonic laid completely on the ground and rolled over to his stomach. "I'll have to tell her that this is me eventually. She'll she me tomorrow in my regular form. Maybe if I live this double life... It'll be better for her? I don't want her to be scared of me."

I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster
I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger

Amy slowly stepped over to the monster and petted its stomach. She sighed and looked at the ground in disappointment. "I'm sorry. Maybe you didn't kill him. You look way too sweet to hurt anyone." Amy giggled. Sonic sat up and licked her cheek, his tail wagging.

"He probably just ran away from you. You probably startled him and he screamed then ran off." Amy sighed once more. "I need to stop jumping to conclusions. I'm sorry..."

Sonic licked her nose to comfort her. "Yeah, I'll be able to be closer to her this way. Whenever she gets mad at the regular me, she'll come to this me. I'll be able to help her. I'll just wait to tell her..."

Sonic rubbed against Amy and laid his head in her lap. "It's good being a Werehog, sometimes."