Chapter 2 - Bakery

"What were you doing?" I asked him. I already knew the answer..

"I- I must've been sleep-talking," he covered.

"How did you know I heard you saying things if you were asleep?"

"I- uh," he began.

"And are you sure it wasn't sleep-moaning? Plus, I'm pretty sure I heard my name over and over again," I smirked at him.

"I- I'm sorry," he looked down.

"Don't worry.. It's fine that you were wanking off to me the night after you met me," I shrugged.

"I wasn't-"

"Sure you weren't. I heard moans, Luke.. And my name, many times."

"Oh," he bit his lip. Damn, that turned me on.

"I don't mind it.. You could keep going if you'd like," I looked down, not noticing what I just said. My brain just told him what my body wanted.

"Okay," he smirked, then left for the view of the window. I soon heard moans again.

"Luke.." I moaned for him.

"Annamarie," he moaned back. I was so turned on by it.

"What's going on in here?" I heard one of the guards ask. He walked towards our cells.

"Nothing, Dan," I told him. I knew that guard. He was my friend, usually.

"There better not be," he warned, then walked away and out of our wing.

"oh, baby," I moaned for Luke again. I could now see into his cell since the sun was starting to rise. I saw him smirk.

"I know you're watching," he made eye contact with me.

"You know it," I smirked. He kept going, moaning and heavily breathing and saying my name.

"Luke," I said, and he moaned loudly before I heard him stop.

"That was.. weird," Luke paused.

"I liked it," I smirked, "it was hot."

"You perv," Luke scolded.

"Why were you doing it if you didn't like it?"

"I did like it,"

"Perv," I repeated his words. He just chuckled quietly.

------

While in the main room, I was talking with Luke. He was talking about what happened this morning, but then he changed the topic slightly.

"After lunch, I'll be in the bakery.." He smirked.

"And?"

"Maybe you could join me?"

"Won't there be other people in there with you?"

"No. Would you want a -supposedly- murderer in a room alone with anyone? I don't think so.."

"But how will I get in there?"

"Sneak in there after lunch. They close the doors and lock them after they put me in there, so we'll be completely alone. Plus, the bakery is sound-proof. Nobody will hear anything," he smirked, "so you can moan as loud as you want."

"Oh," I bit my lip.

"So are you going to join me?"

"Of course," I nodded.

When the end of lunch came, I snuck into the bakery and hid. I soon heard the guards taking Luke in, then locking him, and me, in.

"Annamarie?" Luke called. I got out from my hiding spot and walked over to him.

"I have to work some, or they'll get suspicious," he told me, "so maybe you could give me a bj while I work?"

"Getting right to it, I see.." I put my hand on my hip.

"You know it," he sassed back.

"Okay," I smirked, beginning to get down on my knees.

"Just wait until I get to the table, jeez," he laughed and smirked playfully.

I got on my knees while he began to work with the bread. I was underneath the table, and the table went right up to Luke's waist which was perfect height.

I would hear Luke moan, then look down at me. He would grab fistfuls of my hair at times and pull me towards him. I'd yell at him and tell him to keep working. He would just moan, "I can't when I have a mouth like yours around me."

~

Such a weird relationship between Luke and Annamarie.. After only one day. Wow.

-Lizzie xx