Little Accidents

Ezra was walking to his room after Jedi training with Kanan when he bumped into a furry wall. Ezra used the force and picked up Zeb's purple signature. Ezra stood up and reached for the real wall but missed and fell forward to fall and hit his head. "Whats the matter you blind?" Zeb chuckled. Ezra instantly tensed as he stood up. And began to worry, "Umm no I just wasnt looking where I was going. And im going to go and get umm a meiloorun." Ezra spoke nervously as he ran to the kitchen to only bump into Sabine and she knocked all her paint cans on the ground. Ezra quickly apologized for him bumping into her. Ezra easily picked up Sabines pink signature and then Heras green one as she came into the kitchen. Ezra and Sabine picked up the cans and ezra was about to leave when saine stopped him. "Hey can you pick up those two cans up?" Sabine asked. Ezra tensed and then calmed himself down. Ezra turned and used the force to find the cans and toss them to Sabine. He went to his room but tripped on Zeb's foot. Ezra basically growled at zeb. "What was that for?" Ezra then muttered to himself about how he hated being blind. Forgetting about Zeb's ears that could hear from 10 ft away. "Youre blind!" Zeb whisper-yelled not wanting to fully yelled. Ezra's eyes went wide and he started muttering nonsense to try and make up a lie saying it was just a joke." Zeb began pulling Ezra out of the room. Ezra knew what he was doing he was gonna tell everyone. Ezra began to thrash and turn until zeb finally let him go. Ezra only knew one way to keep his blindness a secret he had to use the new jedi mind trick and erase a part of zebs memory. Ezra stood and focuses on the force. He finished the trick and Zeb as if in a trance went to his room and fell into a noisy sleep.