2.0

I just adore this color. the perfect mix of purple and pink. and the lace is fabulous with the material.

I unzipped my pants and took off my shirt, and slid on the dress. I felt like I am at home in it. even though this is my sisters dress and my mom would kill me if she saw me in it. because "a boy can't be seen in a dress" and "a boy can't have long hair."

I looked in the mirror and for the first time in this dress and I didn't cringe at my reflection as much.

I started to twirl a bit in the dress, the material flowing up and down with the air gusting around me in my bedroom. I felt so comfortable. I felt so free.

I felt like myself.

"tom!!! dinner!!!" my mom yelled from the other side of the house.

shit.

I pulled off the dress, put on my regular clothes, ran to my sister's room, quickly shoved it in her closet, and sprinted back to my room. I took some deep breaths and sat down.

"stealthy girl strikes again" I murmured to myself.

"tom come down... NOW" my mother screeched.

I ran down the stairs, loosing my breath again, and sat at the dinner table.

my sister joined me, with a sparkle in her eye, and a happy smile. she's so great, I thought to myself, she is so positive and would accept me if I told her my secret, and she's only 11.

my mom put down the dishes of food onto the table, and sat down next to me.

"I can't believe America!! Donald Trump should be leading in the polls right now. his genius idea of building a wall around us, keep those damn Mexicans out." my mom said frustrated, putting an accent on the word genius.

I rolled my eyes saying "Mom, there are so many reasons why that shouldn't happen."

"Thomas don't talk back" and suddenly became very focused on eating her meal.

I gave up, bringing my plate of heated up pizza with microwaved peas with me to hide in my room.

Sitting down in my trampoline chair, I thought for a second.

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED I GOT CAUGHT UP WITH LIFE INCLUDING BEING IN A HOSPITAL FOR A WEEK AND ALSO MY OTHER STORIES ON HERE I'll try to update more often I swear.

So now for your opinion!

Thought so far?

Things you like?

Dislike?

Thanks xx