I saw a young teen boy with medium length, black hair tied back with a white string. His skin had darkened a shade of gray since his childhood and his face seemed even more plain. He was wearing tight, black pants with a simple white band on his bicep. He stood next to a teen girl with shimmery golden locks that were pulled up into in a way that allowed them to waterfall down to the middle of her back. She wore no top, but instead a silver necklace with small chains that dangled past her chest to conceal it. She also wore a simple, pale blue cloth tied around her hips to that fell to her knee on the right side. It looked like they were at some sort of... formal demon party? Just thinking of it didn't sound right.

The scene pulled back from them and moved over to another teen boy with long, silky black hair that lie perfectly over his shoulders. He wore a black, silk cape over his shoulders but that's all I could see. A female demon was in front of him, facing me. She looked like an older, female version of Ghirahim. She wore a proud smile.

"You look just like your father. It feels like yesterday you came to this world. And now here I am... at your coronation." She touched his face then with one more glance, she walked away.

"My Lord. Are you ready?" A green, scaly demon with a single horn in the middle of his forehead asked. He stood straight and tall as if he were in front of the most important person in the realm. I guessed by the scene, he was.

He nodded and turned around. I felt my heart drop and nearly fell to my knees. The young boys face seemed so perfect he could have been a piece of art. There were no eyebrows over his glowing, yellow eyes, and his nose pointed a little. I would have recognized him no matter what.

"I'm watching Ghirahim's coronation?" I whispered. I didn't need or expect an answer. I knew I was right.

Everyone quieted as young Ghirahim stood at the top of about twenty steps. He didn't look very enthusiastic about becoming king. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. He stood blankly while a woman who looked a lot like the girl with the golden hair stood in front of him. She boasted about Netti's wishes and Ghirahim's responsibility, and even mentioned Solimace. After a few cheers, she turned to another female demon with a green tinged hair and very dark skin who was holding a small pillow. She picked up what was on it and held it up for all to see. It was the Royal Earring.

"Bow to your new king! Demon Lord Ghirahim!"

She knelt down, placed the jewel in his ear, and helped him up. She smiled at him then stepped away. Ghirahim bowed to the people and sat on his new throne. The woman held her arms up to quiet the crowd, "And now, to announce the engagement of my daughter!"

"Wait!"

All heads turned toward the entrance and a tiny figure sped inside. When it finally stopped, I saw a short haired version of Zeefa. "I got here as soon as I could! Tell me I didn't miss it!"

One look from the woman, and a face palm from Ghirahim answered her question. She pouted and flew sadly over to Ghirahim before plopping down on his head.

The woman shook her head with a smirk and turned back to the crowd. "My daughter Nevaeh will be wed to the Demon King's dear friend Wenta when the three moons are full!"

I saw Nevaeh and Wenta smile softly, but I could tell they weren't thrilled by the idea.

There was more cheering and the scene changed. Now Ghirahim and and Wenta were standing under a purple tree with silver leaves. They were wearing the same thing, but Wenta's hair was taken out of its white ribbon. Ghirahim flashed Wenta a half smile.

"So you're getting married. That's great."

Wenta snorted, "I should feel honored. This is coming from the king."

Ghirahim nudged him in the ribs with a chuckle, "Why so down? You're going to be family now! I would have thought you'd be happy! You always said one day you'd marry royalty. Now you will!"

Wenta crossed his arms and looked away, "Not like this."

Ghirahim looked skeptical, "How else would you do it?"

Wenta side glanced Ghirahim then looked away. He glared at the ground a moment, then looked back up at Ghirahim. He walked toward the demon king, backing him into the tree. I felt my pulse accelerate. I know a look like that. He was looking at Ghirahim like he was the meal he'd been craving. He looked at Ghirahim like he wanted him more than anything else. My stomach churned.

"What are you doing?" Ghirahim whispered, a little frightened.

Wenta smirked and said, "What I've been dreaming of for a long time."

He placed both hands against the tree on either side of Ghirahim's face and swooped in so fast I would have missed the motion if I'd blinked. His lips moved ravenously against Ghirahims. He pushed his whole body against the other demon and I felt myself choke. My blood froze and I felt like the world had stopped moving. Ghirahim was pushing at the other demon fearfully. I wanted more than anything to run to them and pull Wenta off of Ghirahim. When he finally broke away, Ghirahim shoved him away and glared menacingly at him.

"Wenta! How could you?"

I saw a change in Wenta's eyes at that moment. It was as if this moment was the birth of his insanity. He smirked, showing his hidden fangs,"I've waited too long for you Ghirahim. I've wanted you since we were young, and you know how much I hate to be shown something I cannot have." He moved toward Ghirahim again, but Ghirahim teleported away. Wenta saw this and his eyes flared an unnatural shade of red. He threw his head back and roared in anger. His skin darkened and I saw the same Wenta the Ice Demon showed us before. So this is where it began.

Netti and I were left with nothing but the plain again. She looked at me and said, "This can be interpreted two ways Link. You saw what holding love in for so long does to someone, and you saw what forcing your love on someone does. But you also now understand Wenta and his motives."

I nodded, feeling as if my heart was lead. I looked back at Netti and asked, "Why did you appear as Fi then the Ice Demon before?"

She slowly began to fade away.

"Do not be fooled by what you see."

When she disappeared, I saw Wenta, towering over a wounded Ghirahim. He was pinning him down to the floor and held a sharp, black blade over his heart. His raven hair fell from his face, barely revealing the pain, anger and insanity. Ghirahim looked slightly frightened, but mostly sad. Wenta raised his blade and began to bring it down.

"Ghirahim!"

I sat up abruptly, breathing like I'd ran a thousand laps around Skyloft and perspiring like I'd battled in the center of a volcano. I looked around me, seeing darkness and trees. I'm in the clearing where Ren left us.

"Link! What's wrong?"

Warm, comforting arms enveloped me and I clung to Ghirahim like a lift raft. My heart was still racing and I couldn't erase the image from my mind. Why would Netti show me that?

"Link! Speak to me!"

I shook my head, trying to rid the images from my mind. However, they were burned into my subconscious now. I held on tighter to Ghirahim, feeling like he would disappear if I let go. "Bad dream," I managed to choke out.

Ghirahim was silent a moment, and began to gently rock me back and forth. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head, "No you're okay now. It's fine."

Ghirahim gently pulled me away from him so he could look at me. His concern glowed brighter than his eyes. "Of course I am. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere."

I took comfort in that statement and took a deep breath I remembered what Netti told me about holding in love and an image of Wenta forcing Ghirahim to kiss flashed through my mind. "Ghirahim... I need to tell you something..."