Chapter 2

NO ONES POV.

A group of second years were hanging out in the dormitory of the four Gryffindors.

"So I think that I'm going to try out for the Quidditch team" Camila said and everyone stopped talking and looked at her.

"Ummm... Babe? You can barely fly." Lauren said

"Yeah Camila... You fly like you have a stick up your ass 24/7." Santana said and Brittany giggled from her side.

"I think Camila flies really well!" Ally said and Kenzie scoffed

"That's because you're the only one of us that flies worse then Camila" Kenzie and Ally pouted.

"As much as I'd love to disagree with Kenzie I don't" Dinah and And Normani nodded

"Guys... Help meeee" Camila whined and Lauren giggle pulling her onto her lap.

"Listen Camz... Santana-"

"I want nothing to do with this" Santana interrupted

"Santana you will help or I'll tell everyone about what happened last summer" Lauren growled at her best friend.

Santana scoffed an rolled her eyes, leaning farther back onto the bed.

"Ok anyway... Santana has been the first person since Harry Potter to make a Quidditch team as a first year. So she and I will help you." Lauren smiled and Camila pecked her on the lips.

"I'll help you too... I plan to try out this year too." Kenzie said and Lauren looked at her confused.

"You play Quidditch?"

"My cousin are leprechauns... Every Thanksgiving we play a game were I throw one of them in a tree and then I fly on a broom and try to find them... So I'm guessing i'd be a good seeker." Kenzie stated

"That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard" Santana said scoffing

"Once... I thought that my head was on fire but it was really just the sun." Ally said and Brittany high fived her

"Never mind" Santana muttered

*THE NEXT DAY*

Santana, Lauren and Kenzie stood in front of Camila. Santana was wearing her pristine Slytherin Quidditch robes, Lauren was wearing her favorite team, the Cuban Monster Rats, robes. Kenzie was wearing old  handy down robes from the Irish Leprechauns, her favorite team. Camila was wearing a helmet that was way to big for her and a cape that Brittany insisted "helped with the air resistance".

"Ummm... So what are we doing?" Camila said pushing her overly large helmet up on her head better.

"Helping you figure out your life"  Kenzie stated pulling out out a Quaffle and throwing it, hitting her straight in the stomach. Camila grunted and curled over in pain.

"What the fuck Kenzie?!" Lauren yelled rushing over to help her girlfriend.

"You alway have to be ready for anything if you want to play Quidditch." Kenzie stated crossing her arms.

"I hate to admit it... But she has a point" Santana said shrugging

"We're here to help her not throw balls at her!" Lauren said helping Camila stand up straight.

"That's what she said" Kenzie smirked and Santana smacked the back of her head with a broom

"Alright it we are going to help her then let's get on the brooms." Santana said mounting her broom and ten zipping off into the air.

Kenzie did the same, and Lauren followed right after her. Camila wobbly got on her broom and flew about 10 feet in the air.

"Yo Humpty Dumpty! If you want to play Quidditch you're going to want to be higher then that!" Santana yelled

Camila sighed and slowly started to make her way up to the other girls. Once she made it to them, Lauren smiled and kissed her on the cheek making her a little wobbly on the broom.

"Alright now that you're up here, clumsy Sofia Vergara, you need to focus on balancing on that broom." Santana said and Camila looked at her confused, her helmet sideways on her head.

"How do you know who Sofia Vergara is?" Camila asked

Santana laughed and smiled sarcastically at Camila.

"You know... We have a lot more in common then you think" Santana said cryptically

Camila looked at Lauren confused and Lauren mouthed "I'll explain later".

"Right so Potato Eating Poser... You have any more of those balls?" Santana asked Kenzie.

"Uhh... Yeah" Kenzie said pulling one out of her robes.

"Alright, Mexicuban... We're going to teach you how to stay on your broom."

*AFTERWARD*

"Santana.... Has had a hard life." Lauren began as she walked Camila to the dinning hall. Camila nodded her to go on and Lauren sighed and intertwined their fingers.

"She was born to two death eaters after the war... And as you know people were still hunting them. Her parents were put on trail and then put to death. She was put into foster care and somehow ended up in a muggle household. That muggle household was not the safest household to be living in and my dad was positioned to watch them. One night he heard screaming and banging and he stepped into the house and going Santana screaming and cowering in the corner while her foster dad was standing above her with a raised fist. He took control of the situation and took Santana home with him and that's how we met. She ended up living with our next door neighbors who take amazing care of her and we grew up best friends." Lauren said and Camila sighed and leaned on her.

"That's very upsetting" Camila said and Lauren nodded kissing her on the head.

Just as they were about to enter the dining hall another person was walking out of the it. The person walked straight into Camila, knocking her hand out of Lauren's and then making her fall flat on her ass.

"Oh I'm so sorry" A kind of higher pitched male voice said.

Camila shook her head and peered up at the person. She saw a boy with brown hair up in a quaff type hair style. He had hazily brownish eyes and a taller frame. He was also dressed in Ravenclaw robes. He reached out his hand to help her up.

"I'm Shawn... Shawn Mendes" He said smiling.

--------------------------------

HELLO

MY PUSSY'S BEEN POPPIN

AND WHEN I SAY PUSSY I MEAN MY CAT

NOT MY VAGINA

SO MY LITTLE COUSIN ALMOST TORS OUT MY CARTILAGE PIERCING

IT WAS BLEEDING LIKE I WAS IN THE WALKING DEAD

EW

SO QUESTIONS

SANTANAS STORYLINE?

BRITTANA?

SHAWNS GLORIOUS ENTRANCE?

CAMREN BEING CUTE?

WHO SHOULD KENZIE END UP WITH?

WHAT HAPPENED TO TROLLY?

I NEED TO START MY HOMEWORK

FOOTBALL?

FUTBUL?

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!