In a already written play...

Start from the beginning

They were just both in love with the danger.

There was no way they could be together; in an already written play by Shakespeare… it was forbidden.

Jermaine’s Point of View:

“What, what do you mean she’s gone away?” I yelled at my mum, if I was in my right mind I would never do this, but my blood was boiling.

“She’s fucking 15 years old!” Did I really just swear at my mum and she didn’t punch me?

“She is 17 Jermaine!”

“Too young to make her own decisions”

My mother sat down on the couch while I stormed up and down. Right now it felt like she was the child and I was the adult. I found my shoes by the door and my jacket and chucked them on.

“Jermaine, she is in love, young love” my mum said softly.

“Love, love?” I repeated

This ain’t no Romeo and Juliet shit, she don’t know what love is. Has she even been touched yet?”

My mum hanged her down, I didn’t even want the question to be answered, I just clenched my fist and headed out the door calling a hundred and one numbers. When I find out who this boy is!

Leon’s Point of View:

I was sitting back, watching TV catching up on Dragon Ball Z. Damnn I’ve missed this show. I heard they’re bringing it back YEAH BWOY!

Outside was pouring; the rain would stop then come back then stood while the sunshine’s then starts raining again. I wasn’t on that, today was a relaxing day. I felt to call Trey and tell him to come watch this with me but I keep forgetting he has gone away for a while. I need to call him tonight to make sure he’s okay.

It was getting to the best part, and then the door started banging

“Mum!”  “Mum!” “MUM!”

Shit, she weren’t in. I got up to open the door. This best be good.

It was Trife and Junior.  “Ah, what do you man want?” they were out of breath which scared me, seeming as Junior had a car.

“Where’s Trey!” Junior said, but it did not come out as a question “He’s gone away for a few days”

“Ahhhh shit man” Trife said, throwing his hands up.

“Can someone tell me what’s going” I demanded. “Listen Shanks(Jermaine) is looking to kill someone..”

“… and we think it might be Trey” Junior finished off the sentence. I saw red.

“What! Why’s he coming after Trey”

“Listen…” Trife sat on the stairs.

“You know that girl, that Trey’s been sneaking in her and sneaking to see and stuff…”

“Yeah?...”

“That’s is Shanks sister!” there was a labouring silence. He would not be that stupid, that idiotic, that foolish.

“You lot are buzzing”

“You think we’re fucking about init? Believe what you want to. That yatt is Shanks sister, bruddah” Trife had a grin on his face.

“Slap that smile off your face” his facial expression changed.

“So, what now?”

“Well… they have ran off together and Shanks don’t know who it is but he knows that his sister has ran off someone” Junior looked away.

“Shit, I knew that boy was soft”  they both laughed, but this weren’t no laughing matter.

“Pussy, must be good” Trife tried to bust joke, but this was no laughing matter.

“He wouldn’t be stupid like that” I leaned on the wall “I taught him better than that” it went silence again as I thought to myself.

“So what now?” Junior questioned.   “We need to go find him, and get to him before Shanks does”

Christine’s Point of view:

“You’re getting married tomorrow?” Wynter nodded with an eye opening smile.

“Girl we need to celebrate, let’s get out of here!”

“And go where?”

“Listen it is your hen night and you only have me, let’s go celebrate your last night of being single”

“I don’t really wanna go parting”

“You don’t have to, let’s go out to eat”

She nodded picked up her purse and we were on our way to Harvester.

I know this is short, but next chapter everything is going down. I have written recently due to exams but now I have finished and I'm free. I will be writing more constantly

vote and comment :)