Chapter 9: Beach wedding

I look down at the dress I'm wearing. Its looks like the ocean its self was in it. The bottom was loose and all together the dress is comfortable to wear. My feet are bare and the warm sand feels great on my feet.

"Why are evil to me?" Fern asks me as she trips over the two inch high heels for the tenth time today.

"You did it to me on your wedding day," I say as Moonlight, Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, and Calypso walk over.

"You almost ready?" Annabeth asks seeing me wince in pain as one of the babies kick me.

"Yep, all ready to get hitched," I say picking up my blue rose and sea-green water lily bouquet and lowering my veil as my dad, Poseidon, raises out of the sea and hugs me tight.

"My little girl is all grown up," My dad says.

"Daddy, I'll always be your little girl," I say hugging him back.

I hear the wedding march start. My dad holds out his arm and I take it. As we walk down the isle, I smile at everyone and then I turn my head to see Jason, smiling at me with such love, I wonder what I did to deserve him. 

Jason and the rest of the superheroes that are here are all in their suits. Jason's suit is a body suit with a red bat symbol on the chest and he's wearing a brown leather jacket over it. He isn't wearing his helmet. On the lapel of his jacket, is a sea-green water lily.

At the end of the isle, my dad lets go and hugs me one last time and gives me to Jason Todd.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to day to witness the marriage of Jason Todd and Emmarelda Heap,"  Doctor Fate says.

"That's Emma," Everyone in the crowd says. He says something about demigods and continues. Soon its time to say our vows.

"Emma, when I first ran into, I thought you were an angel that came for my soul. When I saw you that night, I thought you needed a hero to be your knight in shining armor, but I was dead wrong. You're my hero and I was the one who needed you and the way you drool in your sleep," Jason says and then is my turn.

"Jason, when I saw you the day after, I thought you were crazy to ask me to marry you. But when you didn't care I'm pregnant, I knew you were the guy for me, and I wanted forever with you. I will love you forever and I will always be by your side, even if you snore like a chainsaw," I say.

"Do you, Jason Todd, take Emma Heap to be your wife in sickness and in health?" Doctor Fate asks.

"I do," Jason says and those words melt my heart.

"Do you, Emma Heap, take Jason Todd to be your husband in sickness and in health?" Doctor Fate asks me.

"I do," I say.

"Then I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride," Doc Fate says.

Jason lifts my veil and I smash my lips against his. The world could end and it wouldn't matter as long as we are together.