Chapter 4: Get out!

I'm on the floor outside of Moon's and I's room, thanks to a guy who just ran into to me. My glasses are of to one side of me and my bangs that normally hide my scar are now no-where near the scar, making it very easy to see.

"I'm sorry. I should have-," The guy starts to say as he helps me up. He stops when he sees my scar.

I feel my cheeks go red and I try to hide the scar again, but the guy takes my hand before I can push my bangs over the scar.

My mind fills with a flash back of the last time someone had taken my hand like that. The day before my life had become a hell for a week.

(Flashback)

We had been celebrating something. We were are around the bonfire, singing camp songs and roasting marshmallows. Then George took my hand and pulled me away from the crowd of people and into the forest.

"George, where are we going?" I asked him over and over again. He just kept on dragging me behind him, not caring that it hurt me.

Finally, I had had enough. I dug my heels in and pulled George a stop. I tried to pull my hand free, but George's grip was too strong. I felt the sandpaper ruff hands scratch my hand. I was strong but no-where as strong as he, given the fact that he was a son of Hephaestus and he worked in the forge everyday.

"George, stop. You're hurting me," I shouted, still trying to get my hand free.

" Don't care," He said and kept dragging me. I kept trying to get free but he was just too strong.

(End of Flashback)

I pull my hand away from the guy and knee him in the chest. Then I dart into Moon's and I's room and lock the door behind me.

Moonlight looks up from a book she is reading, one eyebrow raised. She sees the look on my face and runs over to my side as tears run down my face. She sits down next to me and I bury my face in her shirt. She wraps her arms around me.

Normally, I calm down after a minute or two, but this time, I can't stop the fear of George from messing with me. Moonlight unwraps one of her arms from around me and takes out her cell. I can guess who she's calling.

10 minutes later, Moonlight reaches over unlocks the door to let Fern in. Fern shuts the door behind herself and sits down on my other side to wrap her arms around me too. I just keep crying.

"Should we call him?" Moonlight asks Fern.

"Let's. He can have Nico shadow travel him here. I don't think she can calm down without him," Fern says as Moonlight takes out her phone again and calls some else.

30 minutes later, I feel the cold breeze blow over me that means someone just shadow traveled into the room. Fern and Moonlight unwrap their arms from around me. I soon smell the ocean and feel the strong arms of my brother pick me off the ground and set me on the bed.

"Well, I guess I'm going to have to stay in Gotham after all. Nico can you head back to camp, pick up my stuff and tell Chiron where I am. Annabeth too," My big brother says to Nico.

I bury my head into Perc's chest and sob. He rubs my back in a circle and rocks back and forth on the bed. The cold breeze blows over me again and I shiver at it.

"Nico, just put them any where, then you can head out," Percy says, talking to Nico over the top of my head. I hear a loud thump of Nico dropping the stuff he grabbed for Perc and I feel yet another cold breeze as Nico shadow travels away.

A loud banging on the door causes everyone to jump slightly. I hear Fern walk over to the door and open it. I raise and turn my head as Dick Grayson bursts into my room. I get off Percy's lap and stand up as does Perc.

"What is going on?" Dick shouts, seeing Percy standing there. He pushes Fern behind him protectively. Perc does the same with me and Moonlight.

"Bruce, Damian, Jason, Tim, Alfred: Someone broke into Emma's room. Get up here quick!" Dick shouts. Soon, we have six guys blocking the doorway out and I'm scared out of my mind.

"Who are you?" Bruce asks Percy, giving him a Bat-glare.

"My name is Percy Jackson, a son of Poseidon and Emma's half-brother," Percy says, returning the glare with one of his own.

"Why should we believe you?" Damian asks, holding a sword in his hands. That's when I reach my limit of being scared.

'I've had it with these guys and I've had it with me being weak,' I think as I push pass Percy, who has pulled out Riptide, his sword.

"He's my brother!" I scream as I pick up a throwing knife of the table next to me and throw it next to Dick's right ear. It nicks it and blood starts to come out.

Everyone gets the message and leaves me and Percy alone. Percy pulls me back into his arms and we sit back down on the bed.

"You think you can make it for a while?" Percy asks me. I look up at my big brother face and smile.

"I've made it through how many wars?" I ask him.

"Three," Percy says.

"Then I think I can handle being pregnant," I say.