제11장 (Chapt.11)

Surprise surprise to me because Joy sunbaenim and Sungjae sunbaenim 'We Got Married' is done and it's my turn. Just like Joy, they pick a fresh looking idol. And for the guy, you never know, it can be one of my sunbaes. Maybe.. Sehun sunbae? Hehe.

They asked me to create a surprise when my 'husband' comes to meet me. So I was thinking I'll just wear a simple dress. Whatever it is, I will just come out from the camera crew area and surprise my husband-to-be.

It's time and I'm really curious who would be my husband. Hmm.

They started shooting it at a flower park where we will meet and I'm already hiding behind the crew.

There he is.  But he's wearing a mask. 

I came out with balloons but then I heard a familiar voice. The person was taking out his mask and it's unfortunately.

None other than...

Jeon Freaking Jung damn Kook.

"What! NO. Not you right?" I freaked, a lot. Him too. I can see it from his dangling mouth.

"Anyway, here. Balloons. And matching clothing for us. Let's start our date," I said with a straight face.

"Eo? You never changed." Jungkook smirked.

I remember I bought us matching clothes when we dated because I thought it was cute and I still think it is to be honest.

"Jagi, what do you want? Choco latte?" Jungkook asked while wrapping his hands around me. 

"Caramel macchiato," I replied while crossing my arms.

"Omo omo omo, your taste has changed. Alright. That's my girl. I'll take caramel macchiato too," he messed up my hair while ordering.

During the 'tea time', we just talked about our ideal types, but behind the scenes, the crew ask me to act a little more loving towards Jungkook. Like do aegyos to him. Same to Jungkook as well. Aegyo? Really...

So shooting once again started at the amusement park.

Oh crap. It's the amusement park that Jungkook and I have been to before on our first date.

"Jagiya, look roller coasters~ oohh I know you like that. Let's go," Jungkook said while dragging me towards the roller coaster ride.

"Omo look at your hair jagi~" he caressed my hair.

We spent our time there playing archery game and hand made bowling, as well as carrousel.

"Omg look! A huge kitten stuffed toy! I want it!" I pointed at this huge toy.

Jungkook then walked towards the game which he just had to shoot the tins and he had it in one shot. He grabbed the toy and passed it to me with a smile.

"Oh, th- thank you," I said. I can feel my cheeks turning red and quickly turn away so that he won't notice it.

"Eyy, are you blushing? It's okay, I'm a man. I shall do anything for my girl," Jungkook teased.

The phrase 'do anything for my girl' gave me the chills mainly because he did say it when we were on our first date. What is he trying to do?

-

Then we arrived at a tiny house for us to live in.

"Okay guys so the previous seasons, we would just film them when they said goodnight then filming is over. But now we are making changes. We want you to literally live in this house together because I know for the next three days, Maroon Lace and Bangtan Sonyeondan have no schedules. So you guys are living here. Good luck!" The producer said.

I was stunned. First of all I wasn't informed before-hand and secondly, how is this even okay? Just great. I'm going to live with Jeon Jungkook.