제8장 (Chapt.8)

[ Author's note (05032021) : I'm sorry but can we appreciate how I literally screenshoted pictures from instagram and didn't bother cropping it above... PLS... IT's THE "NO SERVICE" FOR ME SKFJKSLS ]

"You little shit," I replied. Then both of us heard loud gasp.

We turned around. "Ya, the audience," he whispered.

"Alright it was scripted guys, it's just to entertain all of you!" I laughed it off.

"Ok everyone it's time for your one and only, EXO!"

*backstage*

"Can we please stop arguing?" Jungkook said while holding my shoulders.

"Well, it's not that I want to. It just happens. Bye, I'm going to your waiting room to hang out with the boys for a while," I brushed his hands off.

"I'm going there too," he followed.

"Whatever," I replied.

"Call me baby, call be baby~"

"Wow, they are good looking. Wait. Hold on, guys, isn't that Jongin?" I said while pointing at the screen.

"Jagi, don't," Jimin pouted. How is Jimin still the same old Jimin? That kid.

"Alright alright. But he turned out to be cuter," I said while blushing a little bit.

"Ya~ jagi~" Jimin whined.

"Ya~ Jimin~" I replied the way he whines.

"Ya, I really want to meet Baekhyun Sunbaenim," Taehyung sighed.

"You will," I assured him.

"Anyway guys, what are your stage name again?"

"Mine is Rapmonster," Namjoon said.

"Wow, I remember how you used to rap alot! People were scared to have a battle with you. The name really suits you!"

"Mine is Jin."

"Mine is V, for Victory!" Taehyung threw his fist in the air.

"Suga sweg right here!"

"I'm your Jimin. And Jungkook is Jungkook." Jimin said. I nodded.

"I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm Jhope!" Ahh.. Hoseok and his radiating smile. [ A/N : IM RLY SORRY I FORGOT HOSEOK I HAD BRAIN FART ]
-

Such a tiring day.

I went to eat supper with Maroon Lace at a barbecue restaurant which sells great food.

"What's our future schedule?" I asked my manager.

"We will perform on M countdown on Wednesday, Music Bank on Friday and Inkigayo on Saturday as a whole group but you will be having a solo schedule," she replied.

"Solo? So what's the plan?"

"Well let me see.. Ok. On Monday you will attend weekly idol alone. I have no idea why. Then.. Ah, you know We Got Married right? You'll be there on the next two months as soon as the season finished. I don't know who's your husband. And since you learned acting in Sm, a director casted you on a drama called " my High School story" it's about how two people have conflicts but ended up falling in love. There's a male lead but they have not decided it yet. That's all," she finished with a smile.

"Why am I the only one going?" I asked.

"Since you're the face of the group, we want to promote Maroon lace and we planned to arrange to to alot of stuff with popular k-stars," She replied.

"Okie then,"

--

"Guys hurry let's get to the stage!" I said to the group as we performed at music bank.

We had a new song and this time it's a sexy concept since the last time was a cute one.

As soon as we finished, we head to a fan signing event where fans gave me chocolates and bears.

We had really tight schedule. They planned for me to do solo schedule because that was the time when our group is free. But I'm not. Sometimes I really wish I wasn't the face of the group.

"Ahreum-ah!" Manager called me.

"On weekly idol, you will be with a group called BTS. You know them right? So don't be awkward with them. Just enjoy!"

A variety show with BTS? It will be awkward. Especially when Jungkook is there. I hope we will not fight. But everytime I say that, we will still argue anyways. That brat.

Jungkook's POV •

"Mwo? Ahreum?"

"Is there a problem?" Manager hyung asked.

"THAT'S PERFECT!" Jimin clapped his hands.

Ok why not Red Velvet sunbaenim or Sistar? Why only her. It's going to be a disaster.

[ AUTHOR'S NOTES (04032021) : Yes no more manager 'noona'. Excuse my fried brain ]