25 // WHAT THE F*CK CLINT

Natasha Romanoff POV

I opened my eyes to the morning sunshine.
White clouds fluttered across the brilliant blue sky. I looked on the bed, only to see Clint sleeping, with his mouth and legs opened wide, as usual.

I kissed his cheek and greeted him good morning. His eyes instantly lit up as soon as I greeted him.

"Hey Nat." He said with his morning, husky voice, with eyes still half closed.

"Hey BirdBoy, i'm hungry. Wanna get some shawarma?" I asked as my stomach growled.

"Yeah sure. Just give me another 5 mins." He said as he went back to sleep. He slept on his front, with his butt facing out.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at his silly pose.
I got out of bed and headed to the toilet. I brushed my teeth, washed up a bit and headed to my room.

"Hey BirdBoyyyyyyy....your five minutes are up. Wake up you lazy ass." I shouted from the toilet.

He slowly stretched and rubbed his eyes, like a little adorable baby. He slowly rolled out of bed. Feeling sleepy, he didn't notice that he was gonna fall.

"THUD!" The sound of Clint's heavy body which fell on the ground.

"OUCHHH" He groaned.

I stood at my cabinet, staring at him for 5 seconds, witnessing that silly sight of him rubbing his butt and then laughed for a good 2 minutes straight.

"HEY!! THAT WASN'T FUNNY." He said, as he got out of bed.

"Sor...sorry." I said, while giggling in between.

I couldn't stop laughing at the part where he rubbed his butt...and his silly but adorable face.

My mind kept replaying that part, and I burst out into laughter.

"Oh so that's funny huh? I'll show you what's funny." He said as he started walking towards me, with a mischievous look on his face.

"Clint...." I exclaimed as he carried me and placed my on the bed.

He then started tickling my sensitive spots.

"Clin...Clint, i'm no...not responsible...for any injury..." I struggled to say as he continued tickling me. Cheekiness and mischief was written all over his face as he continued tickling me.

"Cli...Clint, i..-i suggest you sto...stop before I break your ribs...." I said as he tried ripping my shirt off.

"Ding!" The doorbell rang.

"Argh....who could that inconsiderate person be? I was having so much fun..." He pouted as he got out of bed.

"Told'ya to stop. Anyways, maybe the fun can continue later...now go check who's it." I said as I smirked at him.

"Really? NATASHA YOU'RE THE BEST!!" He said before suffocating me with his 'bear hug'.

He then ran down to check who it was.
I followed after him, only to see Clint talking to her.

It was Samantha.

Clint's ex.

I kept a straight face as I walked to the door.
I glared at her as I saw her continue talking to Clint. Her face was so full of make-up, one splash of water and she would look like ET.
I've heard she put on hair extensions and had boob implants and some plastic surgery. She was carrying a gold Chanel bag. She had this fake and disgusting smile on her face...just like her boobs and her hair.

I tried to hide my laugh and coughed.

"Yes? May I help you? If not, please leave. Clint and I are going somewhere." I said to her.

"Oh, so you must be Clint's new girlfriend. Naddy? Nelly?"

How on Earth could Clint have fallen for her?

"It's Natasha. Natasha Romanoff. And yes. I and Clint's." I did that 'bitch face' at her.

"Oh Natasha! How could I have forgotten. May I come in? Or am I not welcomed here?" She asked a stupid question as she did her fake smile again.

"You're not wel-" My sentence was interrupted by Clint's.

"Here, right this way." He said as he showed her in.

I could feel the anger boiling in me. I could beat the crap out of her if Clint wasn't here.
I grabbed Clint by his hand before he starts showing her our damn bathroom too.

"Clint! What were you thinking? Inviting your ex to our house? Get rid of her." I whispered harshly into his ear. 

"Don't worry Nat, I know what I'm doing. And besides, we both are attached. She has a boyfriend, so we're just friends. Trust me. I'm yours, remember? And will you do me a favor? Mind pouring drinks for her?" He said as he winked at me before he showed her our house.

P..pour drinks? For that little bitch ass cunt? Oh Clint, what's gotten to you? Just friends. Yeah....right. Tell that to Thor. He'll barely believe you too.

I sighed heavily as I walked to the kitchen to prepare the drinks. I took out a cup, poured some orange juice in it. I was so tempted to put some laxative into her drink. I decided not too, because I didn't want her to be clinging all over Clint if she finds this out.

Yuck.

"Bitch." I said to myself softly before walking out of the kitchen.

To my horror when I walked out, I saw Clint's back facing me.

H..he was ki-kissing her.

I dropped the cup on the ground, due to the most inappropriate scene that I've ever seen in my life.

"WHAT THE FUCK CLINT" I shouted as I stood there dumbfounded, speechless.

He turned around, saw the shattered cup on the floor and ran to me.

"Nat....what happened?" He said as he held my hand. He then looked down, only to see blood.

"Natasha?! Are you okay?" He asked.

"Samantha. Get out before I punch the crap outta you. Now. The door's that way. Walk yourself out." I shouted as she timidly walked out.

The door slammed.

I took a deep breath.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK? AM I OKAY? AM I OKAY WITH YOU BRINGING YOUR FAKE PLASTIC BARBIE DOLL BITCH  EX GIRLFRIEND IN OUR HOUSE? AND THEN MAKE OUT WITH HER ON OUR COUCH? AM I OKAY? HUH? WHAT DO YOU THINK? REALLY CLINT? REALLY?" I shouted as my vision was blur due to the tears formed in my eyes. My heart felt heavy. It felt like the cup, that shattered into a million tiny pieces. I looked down, only to see pieces of ceramic and blood.

I felt tired and ran up. Clint was saying something but I didnt care. I slammed the door behind me and buried my face into the pillows as I cried my eyes out.

Clint Barton POV

"BUT IT ISN'T WHAT YOU THINK NAT..." I said before she slammed the door.

"I didn't kiss her...she had something in her eye and wanted me to blow it for her..." I sighed to myself as I sat on the couch.

"Well, I guess I'll be spending more time with you this week." I said as I looked at the couch.