Lovers

Warning: attempted at writing smut

Thomas's POV

"Morning, babe. How are you feel-"

"Bloody hell! I can't even stand up!" Newt gasped in pain.

"Why can't you stand up?" I asked with a smirk.

"You know very well why, you shank. That was my first time!"

We did it last night. We both were no longer virgins. It was quite amazing for us, but maybe I should've gone a little softer on Newt. He does have to work today, but he can't even stand up without intense pain. Well, it was still worth it.

*Flashback*

Newt was talking to Alby about something, his back was facing me and I was staring at his cute butt. He must've felt me checking him out, because he turned around and saw me staring at him. He blushed and said goodbye to Alby and walked over to the log where I was sitting on.

"Hey, Tommy. What's up?" He asked, smiling brightly.

I kissed him as soon as he sat down. He immediately kissed back and snakes his arms around my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled away.

"God, Newt. I want you so badly right now." I breathed into his ear.

"Then why don't you come get me?" He said, kissing my neck.

I moaned in pleasure and he pulled away quickly and walked into the woods, leaving me hopelessly turned on.

"Wha- Newt! Don't do that to me!" I yelled, running after him.

I caught up to him and we were far away from the other Gladers.

"I just wanted some space, Tommy."

"At least I get to finish what I started."

I grabbed him and started kissing his neck, finding his sweet spot and sucking it so I most definitely left a hickey. I moved him so he was leaning against a tree with me still biting his neck.

"T-Tommy.." He moaned.

I brought my hands up his shirt and traced his skinny yet muscular frame. I pulled off his shirt and threw off mine as well. I brought him to the ground, our lips still connected with great electricity. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and swirled it around with pleasure. I pulled away and started kissing down his chest, my hands trailing down to his pants. I gazed up at him and he nodded. I took off his pants and mine. He took me into his mouth and started pumping. I moaned in pure pleasure. He swirled his tongue around my hardened member and pulled it out of his mouth. He laid on the ground and I went on top of him.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Bloody hell, Tommy. Please." He groaned.

I stuck one finger into him and his back arched in ecstacy. He was tight, but that's because this was his first time. I stuck two fingers into him and finally three. He seemed pretty loose so I lined up with him, and slowly entered.

"T-Tommy! Oh, god..." He moaned.

I pushed myself into him slowly, letting him become comfortable with me in his body. I started pumping at a slow rate, making sure I didn't hurt him.

"Tommy, faster.."

I obliged and started going faster, not as fast as I could go, but enough to give him some satisfaction.

"Faster!" Newt gasped.

Well, if he wanted it. I slammed into him and his back shot up in pleasure. His mouth went open and loud moans erupted from him. I kept pumping into him until I felt like I was going to break. My member shot into him and released. Newt moaned loudly, gasping my name. He released all over me and himself. I slowly pulled out of him an licked him until all the release was off my lover. I laid down next to him, both our bodies hot and sweaty. I tangled our limbs together and kissed his cheek.

"I love you so much, Newt."

"I love you too, Tommy."

*End of Flashback*

I stood up and looked at Newt who was leaning against a tree.

"Why didn't you go a little softer? Wow, I didn't know it would hurt this much afterward." He winced.

"Hey, you told me to go faster." I laughed.

"Yeah, but..." He sighed, "Well, it was definetly worth it at least."

"I agree. Now, let's get you to the Glade."

I picked him up, brought him to the homestead and sat him down on a chair.

"I'll get you some breakfast." I said, kissing his fore head.

I got his usual breakfast and walked back over to Newt, who was now covering his red face from a laughing Minho.

"What's so funny?" I asked Minho.

"This, shank." He said, dropping a bottle of something on the table, "the box went this up a while ago. You should've used it."

He walked away laughing. I picked up the bottle and blushed beet red.

It was lube.

Attempted smut! How did you like it? If I did it okay, then I will most likely do it in other chapters! Thank you guys for voting and commenting!

~October