Teaser 2 - Dealing with the Unexpected

Jeron and Mika finally found their way back to their respective homes.

Their families couldn't be any more proud of what the two have become.

More than that, they have gotten close as friends, and are actually living next door to each other, much to their parents' delight.

But what will happen to the unexpected feeling they discovered in #3 Mapayapa?

*****

Jeron was walking along the shore when he caught a glimpse of a familiar figure.

He moved closer to the person to ascertain his guess.

"Mika?"

"Jeron?! Don't tell me you're also staying in one of the villas here?"

"Ok, I won't tell you."

"Seriously?! Hanggang pasko ba naman kapitbahay pa rin kita?!"

*****

"Naku, a-teng!
Na-fafall ka na 'no? Umamin ka.", seryosong tanong ni Ara sa kaibigan.

"Eh kasi naman, Ara...
Paanong hindi?

Palagi siyang nandiyan...
Tapos hatid-sundo niya pa ako kahit sinabi ko nang kaya ko naman.

Ang hirap naman yatang isipin na lahat ng yun, walang ibig sabihin.

Ano kaya kung... tanungin ko na siya kung gusto niya ako?"

"Ano?!

Yan ang wag na wag mong gagawin.

Ang mag-assume.

Hangga't wala siyang sinasabi, wala lang yun, ok?

Because if he really is serious about you, he'd be man enough to tell you his real intentions."

*****

"Bilib ako sayo, bro. Diba tatanungin mo pa lang kung pwede mo siyang maging girlfriend? Bakit parang marriage proposal na 'tong pineprepare natin?", Arnold asked.

"Ganun talaga.

Because tomorrow...

When I ask her to be my girlfriend...

I won't just ask her to be my girlfriend for a week, a month, or even a year.

When I ask her to be my girlfriend...

It also means that I'm asking her to see me as her future lifetime partner,

just as I do with her.", Jeron answered wholeheartedly.

*****

"I love you..."

Mika felt her heart race at the sound of his voice...

The man in front of her suddenly went down on one knee, and brought out a small box from his pocket.

"Mika Aereen Reyes, will you be my girlfriend?"

*****

Author's Note:

Pasensya na guys, dami kong ganap this weekend kaya break muna XD

Para sayo 'to, @xxpiiiixx :)
Ang lala nung reading marathon. At salamat sa malupit na feedback, hahaha. Lashyuuu. Welcome to the team! :)