Unforgivable...

}{WARNING}{ LEMON HUEHUE..K I was talking to my friend before I decided to finish this so whoever tf was reading this, thank her for making me continue this story.

Sexual themes ahead, recommended for audiences 16+! You've been warned, continue reading if you dare..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) froze, turning her soft gaze to the other male who had just interrupted them both. The intoxicated warrior pried herself from Momotarou's grasp, gently slipping her hands from his. ''Miroku..'' She spoke softly, approaching him. 

Miroku's eyes widened slightly, a small smile gracing his flawless skin. ''(Y/n)-'' (Y/n) narrowed her (e/c) orbs, speaking harshly. ''Miroku, never will I forgive you for ditching me for that..that SLUT!'' (Y/n) nearly screamed, cheeks flaring a pale shade of red. Kaguya turned her annoyed gaze to the drunken girl. Miroku stared at her for a brief moment before completely turning away from them both. Momotarou stared at her, eyes narrowed slightly, The drunken girl tipped her head to the side, confused. ''What Momo?'' He picked her up abruptly, carrying her off quickly.

Slightly sober, she looked up at him, refraining from commenting on his behavior. He entered a silent, dark house, aware of it being abandoned. ''Momotarou, what're yo-'' The slightly sober girl was cut off by Momotarou leaning into her and kissing her softly. (Y/n) was frozen for a brief moment before leaning back into him. His lips were as soft as she had imagined. She stiffened, feeling his hands run up her sides and back down to her waist. (Y/n) gasped quietly as he gently took hold of her rear, lifting her up and onto his lap. Pulling away from the prolonged kiss, she tried to catch her breath but failed as Momotarou nipped at her neck softly, nibbling and sucking in various places.

She gasped sharply, tangling her fingers in his satin silver locks. ''M-Momo..'' With hazy eyes she looked down to him, a dark crimson tint covering her soft cheeks. He leaned forward, kissing her once again. His hands trailed up to her shoulders, yanking the child (f/c) kimono off her (thin/ chubby/thick) form. {<--- EVERY CHOICE IS PERFECT AFFF} ''I love you..so much (Y/n)..you're so beautiful..'' He kissed her jawline sweetly. His hands gently pulled at the protective wrap around her chest. He grinned down at her (small/medium/busty) chest. (Still perfect 'nyways..) (Y/n) trembled nervously, hands gripping the oddly blue-hued male. (oooh rhymes..) He lowered his head to her bust, taking a soft bud between his teeth. She let out a small moan when he rolled the bud between his teeth, taking her other mound in his hand. Momo kneaded her breast gently. 

She whined, pushing into his touch. ''A-Ah..'' (Y/n) pressed the point of her knee into his groin, rubbing gently. She felt him grow under her leg. He stopped his ministrations, a low moan slipping past his kiss-swollen lips. ''Momo..I-I can't wait anymore..'' Seeing exactly what she had meant, a wide grin stretched across his blush tinted cheeks.

Momo shifted up, pushing her down onto futon. He stared down at her silently, waiting. Presenting three fingers to her, he spoke. ''Suck.'' Obediently, she parted her lips and took his digits between her teeth. Her soft pink tongue swirled around them, her jaw falling slack slightly. He swallowed hard, quickly pulling his fingers out with a satisfying 'pop'.

She whined softly, gently curling her thin fingers around his thick wrist. It was obvious that she was nervous..Very nervous. ''M-Momo..please be gentle..'' She mumbled quietly. A kind smile stretched across her face. "Of course.." He pulled her soft (s/c) legs over his shoulders, prodding gently at her entrance causing her to shake softly. Momo grinned, beginning to push his fingers in gently. She bit her lip to keep from nearly screaming in pain. "A-Aaghn!.." She gripped his shoulders tightly. "M-Momo it hurts!" He had his fingers in entirely. "I know, I know (Y/n)..you'll be alright.."

He leaned down, beginning to whisper sweet nothings into her ear. Momotarou listened intently, hearing a sharp gasp slip through her lips. His usual grin returned as she gently began to rub her hips against his touch eagerly. "So needy.." He teased, beginning to move his fingers within her. She whined softly, but a sudden moan was pulled from her throat as Momotarou's fingers brushed against her sweet-spot.  "M-Momotarou I-I'm about to-" He abruptly pulled his fingers from her, causing her to whine at the loss of his touch. With hazy eyes, she looked up to meet his lust filled gaze. He slowly cleaned his fingers of the trembling juices.

"Not yet.."

With that said, he lowered himself between her legs and positioned himself at her entrance. "It won't hurt for long I promise.." He said softly before pushing himself into her. And damn as soon as he did a scream tore from her throat. She quickly clamped a hand over her own mouth in hopes of silencing herself. Only, Momotarou didn't stop moving, he would thrust until the pain was no more. 

Suddenly, said girl moaned out when he brushed her sweet-spot. "A-ah~ T-There Momotarou.." Her voice was needy and it dripped with unseen lust. His grin returned as he slowed teasingly. She whined, pushing herself against his hips. "P-Please don't stop..." He gripped her wrists, pulling her into his chest. "Beg for it.." She groaned quietly, rocking her hips against him drawing out a low moan. "Momo I can't take anymore..I need you to take me..r-right here..r-right now.." She mumbled, embarrassed.

With a soft sigh, he pulled back and slammed back in. Her head fell back, a long moan passing from her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Momo I-I'm so close.." The knot that had began to build in her stomach grew tighter. He gripped her waist tightly, a wet noise resonating around the empty room. "Come with me then..(Y/n).." 

The knot tightened immensely, unwinding suddenly. She felt herself tighten around Momotarou. He grunted softly, shooting his warm into her. She panted, falling slack in Momotarou's grip.

Said male lowered her onto the soft futon below, pulling the thick blanket over them both when he joined her side.

She had a hard time keeping her eyes open. Pushing into his chest, she sighed heavily. "I love you Momotarou-kun." He curled his arms around her waist, sighing contently.

"I love you too..(Y/n)-chan.."