Don't call me that!

"Momooo!" A (h/c) girl ran from the youkai, her long kotetsu sword sheathed behind her. Momotarou turned to the girl, shocked to see the youkai so far into Kikaigahara. Momotarou sighed, unsheathing his own twin blades and rushing towards the youkai. He let out a battle cry, swinging his blades down onto the youkai, slashing at it's thick skin until it collapsed, slowly melting away. "Momo-chan!" She cried, running towards the male. He cringed as she hooked her arms around his neck in a tight embrace. "Tch.. (Y/n) why didn't you fight back?" He scolded. "Because I thought my sword was going to break as soon as it reached the youkai's bones! Yoshitsune was to busy to repair my Kotetsu, and I can't find my Kikusenkaku!" Momotarou stared blankly at her. "We'll go to Yoshitsune-san and have her repair your weapon. And (Y/n), call me that again and I'll give you a reason to run.." She pouted. "But Momo-chan!" He glared. "(Y/N)!!" (Y/N) squealed, scrambling to run, she managed but slipped a few times. As she began to lose sight of him, a sudden shout was heard. "L-Lady Shizuka be careful!" A roar from a youkai was heard as (Y/N) rounded a corner. Yoshitsune was there holding her bloody checkered sword. Lady Shizuka trembled as the youkai slowly dissolved. "Yoshitsune!" (Y/N) shouted right before Momotarou rounded the corner. In a panicked hurry (Y/N) darted behind the thin woman. Yoshitsune narrowed her eyes towards Momotarou. "Stop terrorizing her Momotarou!" She scolded. Yoshitsune looked down towards (Y/N), asking. "Did you need anything (Y/N)?" She nodded. "I need you to repair my kotetsu..and I was wondering if you've seen my kikusenkaku blades?" Yoshitsune took her kotetsu. "Your kikusenkaku blades are with me." Her hands emitted a violet hue as the kotetsu rattled. The scratches along the sword slowly vanished as the blade straightened out as well. "There you go (Y/N)." Momotarou stared at (Y/N). He narrowed his bright eyes. 'Such a strange girl..An oni in fact! How could she have defeated me in our previous battle..' He wondered back to the day they had met.

~(Flashback)~

(Y/N) let out a fierce battle cry as she swung her long Excalibur down. The sound of the swords clashing together filled the air. Momotarou stumbled back from the impact. The oni girl was very strong, but somehow he knew she wasn't used to battles like this. He grit his teeth and pushed his blades against hers harshly, making her stumble back. "Give up you pathetic oni! You won't be able to defeat me!" (Y/N) was infuriated with that. "No! I won't!" She yelled, swinging her massive Excalibur back into his blades. Momotarou's blades slipped from his grip and went flying. The tips of the blades pierced the ground, sticking there. (Y/N) panted, pointing her sword to his throat. "Give up Momtarou..Admit it..you can't defeat me.."

(This is my first chapter of my first story! Please be nice and comment if there's any grammar mistakes! Thank you for reading -