Too soon?

(Y/N) shifted, snuggling closer to whatever was holding her. As her soft (e/c) orbs drifted open, she caught the calm sleeping face of Momo-chan. She smiled, pressing a rather gentle kiss to his forehead. As she pulled away, an odd feeling sparked inside her. 'Momo-chan..I...' "I love you.." A rosy tint spread across her (s/c) cheeks, hoping to gods he truly was asleep.
She peeled herself from the blue hued male. (Y/N) nudged the male awake, "Momo-chan..? Wake up, we should get going..". He shifted, his bright violet eyes opening slowly.  "Alriiightt..". He stood slowly. Momotarou stared at the small girl. The sleeve of her blue child kimono set drooping rather badly, revealing her smooth, flawless shoulder and (f/c) bra strap. A dark blush ghosted across his cheeks. Momotarou suddenly pulled her close, leaning into the crook of her neck. He pressed gentle kisses to her collarbone. She whimpered. "Momo-chan..s-stoopp..". His bright gaze raised to catch (Y/N's) dull gaze. Realizing what he's doing, he pulled away suddenly. "My g-gods.. (Y/N) I-I'm sorry..". She blushed brightly, pulling her sleeve up quickly. "I-It's fine..let's just get to Yamataikoku..". He nodded, picking up his blades. (Y/N) bent over, picking up her heavy kotetsu and excalibur. As they began their long walk to the nearest village, a tense silence settling over them.

.:{Time Skip}:.

As the heavily guarded village gate came into view, (Y/N) seemed to walk faster, a determined glint flashing in her bright (e/c) orbs. "Hurry Momo-chan!" Said male smiked, picking up the pace, quickly catching up with (Y/N). "If Ibaraki-san is there, maybe we can have a few drinks..?" She asked, nudging him. "Sure.." A comfortable silence settled over the two as they took a short bow before passing the guards. Once inside the village walls, Lady Shizuka stood beside Yoshitsune, who both stood next to the gate entrance.

"IBARAKKIII!!"

Said women turned to the two, a wide grin quickly appearing on her pale face. "(Y/N)-san! I'm glad you're here! I uh..bought in bulk assuming this village had plenty of drinkers buuttt
..sadly no.." (Y/N) laughed softly. Momotarou joined her side, resting a soft pale blue hand on her shoulder. "Would you two like a drink? On the house, and it'll be one of my strongest alcohols too." She giggled, wiggling her eyebrows. (Ibaraki is like a neko a red and white one, her hair is split down the middle black and red. And she has green eyes cx all the characters in this series you can look up, but be sure to add Onigiri to the end so no random girl pops up.)

As time progressed, the drunken warriors were strewn all over the place. Ibaraki was draped over a bench, (Y/N) hanging on to Momotarou with a single arm. Momotarou himself had a very hard time standing. "Noo..just listen to what I'm sayiinngg!" (Y/N) whined, pressing a finger to Ibaraki's lips. "The youkai..was friggin..HUGE! Like..b-bigger than..than..a..GakI!" Ibaraki squealed, raising off the bench and falling backwards onto the grass. Momo-chan was silent, his darkening gaze set on the small (h/c) girl...Said girl turned to him, hooking her arms around him before she could fall. "Momo-chan's such a serious drunk...Lighten up!" As she reared back, gently smacking his shoulder. His drink dropped from his hand, shattering on the ground. He stared at the fallen drink. (Y/N) was silent. As her world seemed to freeze, Momo-chan lunged at her.  In a mad-dash, she ran. She stumbled into a silent guard, shoving past him and up the steps to the room of rites. She tripped as she neared the portal that took you into the dangerous dungeon, slamming into one of the guards chest. The drunken girl grinned, tracing a finger from the middle of his chest up his neck. The guard stayed completely still, keeping a firm gaze with the girl. He cracked a grin, hooking his arms around her thin waste. "You sir..*hic* are very..sexy in you're guard uniform.." She tugged at his sleeves. "But I think it'd look better on the floor.." She grinned maliciously. 

"(Y/N)!"

She was torn from the guards arms and yanked into the pale blue chest of the drunken Momo-chan. "H-Hey! I was having f-*hic*-un.." His darkly tinted cheeks only darkened. He picked her up silently, racing down the steps rather dangerously. Momotarou slowed as he neared the bottom of the steps, brushing past the two who stood near the fading steps. (Y/N) giggled, but fell silent as she spotted Miroku and Kaguya. He was staring at her with dull hurt in his eyes, while Kaguya tugged on his sleeve. Without thinking Miroku turned to Kaguya and snapped, beginning to shout at her. (Y/N) grinned at Kaguya as she rushed off. 

Momotarou dropped (Y/N) on her feet, pushing her against the wall of an empty wooden home. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th8XlxHnGN0 just in case..) He grinned as he pushed his face into her neck, nipping and sucking gently in certain areas, drinking in her whines and yelps. "I'm not saying this because of the alcohol but..(Y/N)..I-"

"(Y/N)! I..I'm sorry, I don't know why I did what I did with Kaguya..I don't know what I see in her anymore..I love you..and only you.."

Miroku...

(DUNDUNDUN. Not like anyone reads these but...OHWELL... .3. Next chapter might be a lemon maybe next two chapters. Love ya guys c: Baii)