Caught Red-Handed

(I know the last one was rather short so I'll try and make this one longer cx)

__________________________________________

Momotarou snapped back into reality when Miroku slowly walked towards the group along with Kaguya, who was blushing rather badly. If you didn't know..Miroku and (Y/N) were dating and for some reason he hated the fact that they were. (Y/N) totally deserved better!

"Mirokuu!" (Y/N) raced over to hug him. Kaguya narrowed her eyes as she did, then caught Momotarou glaring at her. "What?" She asked, her voice dripping with a faux innocent tone. "You know what.." Momotarou spat, turning towards (Y/N). "(Y/N), can I speak with you?..Alone?" He caught Miroku's glare. "Sure Momo-Chan." Momotarou scowled at the name she used. As Momotarou pulled her along by the wrist, he could feel Miroku glaring daggers in his back. As soon as they were out of ear-shot of the group he spoke. "(Y/N)...He's cheating on you.." (Y/N)'s eyes widened. "T-That's not true.." Momotarou scoffed. "(Y/N), think about it, he's always showing up with her." (Y/N) teared up slightly, realizing his proof was legit. "I-." "(Y/N)!" Came Miroku's familiar call. He suddenly appeared beside her. "We're going to the Kikaigahara rest stop.. Catch up with us there okay?" He wrapped his arms around her waist, noticing her slight tears. "What happened?" He asked, glaring at Momotarou. "What did you do?" He seethed, waiting for the reply. "Simply told her some cold facts." Miroku's eyes widened as he looked back to (Y/N). "Whatever he told you is a lie, I'll protect you, you're safe with me. I promise." He leaned in closer, gently pressing his lips against her. She pulled him closer, completely forgetting her surroundings. Momotarou cleared his throat. "Get a room.." The two pulled away, blushing heavily. Miroku whispered quietly to her. She nodded before Miroku turned to Momotarou. "Watch what you say.." He narrowed his aqua green eyes, slowly walking back to Lady Shizuka, Yoshitsune, and Kaguya. (Y/N) turned to Momotarou. Her (e/c) eyes sparkled slightly with her tears. Momotarou flinched at this. "Momo-chan..I..I don't think we should..talk er-..No we just..should go our seperate ways.." She said quietly, noticing his tremble. "(Y-(Y/N)!" He snapped. "Can't you tell?! He's lying to you! I thought you were smart enough to notice this! But I suppose you're like all the other oni..Weak and mindless.." He said coldly. "Ngh..Fine!" (Y/N) closed her eyes tightly, small tears streaming down her cheeks. "At least Miroku-kun is .." She stopped. "N-Nevermind.." She muttered, gripping the hilt of her kotetsu tightly. She wiped her tears, walking off quickly.

~Timeskip~

"Miroku-kun!" (Y/N) shouted happily as she spotted him, but quickly fell silent as she noticed what he was doing..and who he was doing it with. Miroku had Kaguya's chin in his hand, his lips pressed against Kaguya's..."M-Miroku..." He spun around to see (Y/N) backing away. "(Y/N).." "How many times have you kissed her? How long have you been doing this?!" (Y/N) shrieked, tears gathering at the brink of her eyes. Miroku's heart shattered, knowing she would never forgive him. "I must've not been enough for you and I'm sorry I'll never be able to..'satisfy' you.." Miroku sighed. "(Y/N)..I-I'm sorry.." She looked up, her once soft gaze now a sharp glare. "Are you? Becase right now it doesn't seem like it!" She bit her lip. In a sudden fit of rage she unsheathed her massive Excalibur. She glared passed Miroku, straight at Kaguya. (Y/N) ran forward, her sword raised, ready to slam into her talisman. (Y/N) let out a fierce battle cry right before Momotarou came running around the tall stone walls that gaurded the edge of the stone stairs. His eyes widened as he saw (Y/N) attacking the smaller female. He grinned slightly before running forward to the battling women. (Y/N) knew she was overreacting but in her heart she knew she deserved it. She swung her large blade down, snapping Kaguya's weapon in half. Kaguya shrieked as (Y/N) prepared to swing again, but was stopped as Miroku yanked her back. She fell back, her blade landing on her leg creating a long gash as it hit her thin leg. Miroku stiffened as (Y/N) placed her hands on the bleeding wound. Even if (Y/N) had inflicted no wounds on the smaller girl, Miroku felt quite guilty. Momotarou stared at the gash on her leg, eyes narrowing. He unsheathed his twin blades, stomping towards him. Momotarou stoped in his tracks as he saw (Y/N) rise from her fallen position. "C'mon Momo-chan.." She muttered almost silently. "He's not worth our time." She said louder, turning to glare at Miroku. He stumbled on his words as (Y/N) began to limp but before she could get far, Momotarou picked her up carrying her bridal style.