Defeated

(Y/N) glared daggers at him as she panted heavily. The roar of a five-headed dragon interupted them. She stumbled as the ground quaked because of the beasts stomping. The Excalibur dropped beside her, but as she reached towards it Momotarou picked it up. Narrowing his eyes, he pointed (Y/N)'s own sword towads her throat. He was silent as she stared with wide (e/c) orbs. Guilt hit him like a brick. 'I can't do this..but she's an oni!...Momotarou you're arguing with yourself..I think you know what to do...' He turned the sword around, letting her grip the firm hilt. She rested the massive sword on her shoulder, looking towards the dragon as it stomped over. (Y/N) struggled to keep her balance, Momotarou too. Tiamat unfirled its dark violet wings, beating them harshly. "I'm going to need your help, but I swear on the lands of Onigashima if you even try anything, I won't hesitate to cut off your hands.." (Y/N) threatened. Momotarou hesitated before nodding. She sheathed her sword, pulling out her Dark Cloud Bow. She secured a single arrow. A bright flash flared as she released the arrow..s?! The single arrow formed into a whole set? The flint tips were surrounded in a dark aura as they pierced the dragons thick scales. The kamikui roared in rage, storming towards the two. Momotarou leapt to the side, unsheathing his swords and slashing at its legs while (Y/N) unsheathed her Kotetsu. She rushed forward, leaping as high as she could. As she did, time seemed to slow down as her kotetsu glowed a bright crimson. Flames errupted around the blade. It pierced the hard underbelly of the dragon, slashing down. Tiamat roared, swinging its massive tail. Before (Y/N) could react, she was thrown back, landing on the cold cave floor. She groaned as she struggled to stand. Blood dripped from a gash on her forehead. "Ngh.." Momotarou paused to look at the wounded girl. Glancing back at the kamikui he ran towards her, pulling a small purple and yellow vile from his pocket. "(Y/N)!" He shouted, tossing the vile to her. She managed to catch it, twisting and pulling the cork from the top. She swallowed nervously before downing the surprisingly sweet potion. She tossed the empty vile aside, feeling her energy grow as well as her strength, standing slowly. Momotarou smiled mentally before once again drawing his attention to the severly wounded Tiamat. He unsheathed his twin blades, running towards the massive beast. (Y/N) watched before picking up her Excalibur. She sheathed the sword before pulling her Dark Cloud Bow from her back. (Y/N) took careful aim as her single arrow turned to an entire array of them. The flint tips of the arrow were once again engulfed in a strong purple aura. The arrows pierced one it's many throats. The five-headed beast stormed forward as (Y/N) unsheathed her Kotetsu, charging towards the wounded kamikui. Momotarou circled behind it, darting between its talons. He unsheathed a thick, long sword, swinging it through one of the kamikui's hind legs'.  Tiamat collapsed, clawing at the ground, trying to regain its balance. (Y/N) dashed forward before it could, leaping up over a head. She swung down, officialy killing the kamikui.