"One of you guys play for me, I have to use the restroom," I said, making my way out the room.

"Go down the hall then turn left! You'll see it!" Kenny yelled.

"Thanks, Sparky," I said. I entered the hall and kept walking until I found the bathroom. I knocked on the door, making sure no one was in here. When I didn't hear anything, I opened the door.

I closed it and twisted the lock. I walked up to the counter and leaned my hands on it. I looked up in the mirror and squinted at my appearance.

"You look... different," I said to my reflection. The two braids on my head looked like it was coming apart and my lips looked fuller. Not big, but fuller and plump. I glanced at the toilet then back at my reflection. I really didn't have to pee. I just needed some space to think.

My eyes. Jesus, my eyes were so green it looked like grass. They looked a tad bit lighter, but only a little. I undid my braids and shook my head so my hair could get loose.

I looked at my reflection again and sighed, closing my eyes. I need to figure out a plan to get to Mark. I can't believe Xavier would just let his brother bleed out.

Opening my eyes, I looked to my side and saw something shining on the floor. I squinted my eyes and walked over to it. I picked it up and saw it was a silver bobby pin.

My eyes lit up when I figured out what I could do with it.

"The cell lock," I whispered to myself. I stuck the pin in my pocket and unlocked the door, walking out of it.

I was about to walk back to the game room, but I heard whispering coming from down the hall. I bit my lip.

No, Erin. Don't go down the hall to hear what's going on. But I wanna. No. I can go. No. Yes, I can. I shook my head from my thoughts and headed down the hall, turning a corner.

I slowly crept against the wall, looking behind me to make sure no one was coming.

"Come on, Xavier. Just one time." I heard a girl say. My body completely froze. I stopped at least two feet from the door.

"No, Brianna. I have a mate. I didn't want you then and I still don't want you now." Xavier said. I felt something overcome my body.

"You're talking about the puny human? This is hilarious." She said. Anger started to boil within me. There isn't anything wrong with me being human. She's a dog for crying out loud!

"Brianna." He said in a warning tone.

"Look, she isn't here now. Let's get this over with. Don't you want to have a go with a werewolf before you go to that weak human?" She asked. I gritted my teeth. I reached for the doorknob.

"YOU WILL NOT TALK ABOUT MY MATE AND YOUR FUTURE LUNA IN SUCH DISRESPECT! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" Xavier suddenly yelled, causing me to jump back away from the door.

"Y-Yes A-Alpha." I heard her stutter out. I smirked.

"Get out." He growled out. I heard sniffing and shuffling. My eyes went wide and I turned around, running back down the hall. I turned the corner and ran into somebody.

I fell back on my butt and groaned.

"Are you okay?" A husky voice asked. I looked up and slightly glared at him.

"Can you please watch where you're walking?" I asked. He raised a brow. I stood up and rubbed my butt.

"Me? You're the one sprinting down the hall. Why were you running?" He asked. I chuckled nervously and looked at him.

"Just... getting some exercise in," I said, stretching my arms to the side and rolling my neck.

"Right." He said, not convinced. I smiled sheepishly at him. He had grey eyes with dark blonde hair. A dimple appeared in his cheek as he smiled at me.

"Well, it was nice bumping into you, but I got to go," I said. I moved to the side and tried to walk past him, but he moved to the side, blocking me.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked. I furred my eyebrows.

"I don't think so. My butt didn't fall off after I got up from falling." I said. He laughed.

"Aren't you going to say sorry?" He asked. I looked at him and laughed.

"Look, I'm going to tell you a little secret..." I trailed off, waiting for him to tell me his name.

"Logan." He answered. I nodded.

"Logan. The thing is, I believe saying sorry makes or means you're sorry. Don't you think?" I asked, moving around him. He opened his mouth to answer, but hysterical crying cut him off.

I looked behind me and saw Brianna walking down the hall, crying her eyes out. I almost laughed. Poor thing. Logan sighed.

"I better go check on my sister," Logan mumbled. My head snapped towards him.

"She's your sister?" I asked. He raised a brow.

"Yes. Is there something wrong with that?" He asked. I bit my lip from laughing.

"No. Just asking. I need to go now." I said. Before I could walk off, he stepped in front of me again. I groaned.

"What now?" I asked. He laughed.

"I just wanted to know your name." He said. I sighed.

"My name is Erin," I said. He smiled and began walking down the hall.

"Nice bumping into you, Erin. Maybe next time it will start with you on your feet and not on your butt." He said as he walked away. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I said. I turned around and made my way back to the game room.

When I entered the room, Gary and Larry weren't present and Benny and Kenny were knocked out on the sofa.

The game was still on and I shook my head. I walked over to the TV and switched it off along with the PS4. I guess I took longer then I thought.

I smiled at Kenny and Benny. I have 9 friends now. Well, Logan is still processing. It's just something about him that is unsettling.

I walked out of the room, closing the door softly behind me. I turned around and bumped into something hard. Again.

"Really? Why can't you just-" My words got stuck in my throat when I looked up and saw Xavier.

"What do you want?" I asked. He raised a brow.

"Well, hello to you too. How is everyone treating you?" He asked. I pushed against his chest, but he didn't budge.

"Everyone is fine. Very friendly. They also know about people's personal space." I said. He stepped back and smiled down at me, but it soon vanished.

"I need to show you something." He said. My body tensed at the hostility in his voice.

"What's going on?" I asked. He turned around and started walking down the hall.

"Hey!" I ran after him and fell in step with his strides.

"A letter came in today." He said. I raised a brow.

"Okay. It's called mail." I said, chuckling. We turned a corner and kept walking down the hall. We were headed towards the room he and Brianna were in.

"No, Erin." He sighed.

"It's addressed to you. And the sender is Shawn."