Chapter 11

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
Follow me on Twitter @alexsis_hayley

1116 READS I SWEAR I AM ON CLOUD NINE RIGHT NOW!!!! I JUST WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT I FREAKIN LOVE YOU SO FREAKIN MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay I am done!!:) Thanks sooooo much! The next chapter will be posted tomorrow and it will probably be in Simons POV.... I just want yall to know that I totally make this stuff up as I go along! LOL Thanks for reading! Vote Comment and Promote! Thanks my lovelies!!<3 :="">

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Chapter 11

Eliza's POV

I was directed to a dressing room, which was filled with almost every dance accessory known to man! The best brand of shoes, clothes, ribbons. Everything! It was like I was in a dream! One of the dreams I use to have... before mom. STOP IT ELIZA! HAPPY THOUGHTS THERE IS NO WAY IN HECK THAT YOU ARE MESSING THIS UP! I shake the thoughts from my head and start running around the room. I feel like a child in a candy store. Or Niall in a grocery store.

I found a bright red leotard and black ballet stockings. The kind that wrap around your feet so it's easier to spin and turn. The leotard was long sleeved and fit my curves perfectly. My hair was down and straightened so I looked like someone out of a dance magazine. I was wearing all top brand stuff. This is amazing! Not everyone gets a chance like this! Stop thinking about 'her' and live in the moment Eliza!

But I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that... She would have loved this.

That's why you should do it for her!

But how can I do that without breaking down? I don't want to do that with everyone around!

A knock on the door snaps me out of my thoughts. I jerk away from the tall mirror and spin around to see five boys walk in. their jaws dropped at the sight of me. For a second I thought something was wrong, but then I realized..... I look hot!

"Uhm, Er... Wow.. Eliza."

"Oy, You look erm..."

"Dang girl you look fine!" Louis finally broke the awkward silence. I laughed and made my way towards the door. I was walking in front of the boys and I couldn't help but feel like they were staring at my butt. Well these were meant to hug you so my butt looked good... well... as good as butts can look I guess. I honestly have never understood that.. I mean what is so interesting about a butt? Ok Liza you're getting distracted! I shake my head to clear my thoughts and turn my attention to Olivia. There were about five other girls, all dressed in clothes similar to mine. I suddenly felt very ... stressed, nervous, scared, small... Yea... Nope... I'm going home! I can't do this! Crap I bet I look scared.

"Hi! Are you Eliza? I'm Ashton!" I small, tan brunette walked up to me.

"Hi, Yes I am Eliza... Nice to meet you."

A blonde with the same build as me walked up beside her.

"Hey! I am Ragan." They were very pretty. Ashton had short brown curls and big brown eyes, she had tan skin and extremely long eyelashes which I always wished I had. Ragan was slightly shorter than me and Ashton, she had long blonde hair which was wavy. She had big blue eyes and also had really long eyelashes. These girls were truly beautiful.

"Are you girls background dancers?" I asked

"Yes we are! Aren't you taking Sadie's place?" Ashton asked

I must have looked confused because Olivia walked over to us.

"That's why she is here. Eliza, Sadie is one of our... former dancers, she has recently had an accident and won't be able to dance... We were wondering if you would take her position."

"Your... You are kidding? Right? Oh my gosh really?" Okay Imagine One Directions BIGGEST fan being told that she gets to live with the boys for a week. Yea that's basically what was going on right now.

Ragan and Ashton smiled.

"Well, I'll take that as a yes then." Olivia said before walking towards the two other girls.

I cannot believe I am actually One Directions background dancer! EEEEEEKKKKKKKKK