Chapter 67: Part 4

Start from the beginning

She yawned, "Is that why you're on top of me?"

"No."

"Well if you want to get in my pants, you're gonna have to wait until tomor-"

"-I don't want to have sex with you right now."

The brown eyed girl was taken a back, "Wait really?"

"I mean, I kinda do now that you mention it but that's besides the point. There's just too much going on in my head." Lauren reveled, releasing an exhausted sigh.

"Like what?"

"Everything."

Camila half smiled at her girlfriend before she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She then caressed her cheek, "I know you're scared. But I promise that everything is going to work out."

"And what if it doesn't?"

"It will."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because, we can't be anything but sure."

Lauren's brows furrowed at the younger girl's words before she laid her head on her chest and cuddled up to her.

"I guess...I guess you're right."

Camila ran her fingers through her hair, "Just take it easy babe. And get some sleep. It's been a tough week."

"Can we just...stay like this?"

Camila smiled at that, "Of course."

--

As the day approached, the two girls attended school regularly. Lauren was still the queen bee and Camila was the same nerd everyone knew her to be. Everything seemed normal, until Dinah started acting strange.

On that warm morning, Lauren had driven Camila to school. Since she had done it before, she didn't mind the rumors that revolved around the campus since they all involved her either fucking a brain or fucking a brain. There was no in between. The whole school was convinced that Lauren had done the impossible since Camila had been the last person they'd expect to let herself go. But then again, they thought Lauren Jauregui could do anything.

But Camila did mind. A lot. It seemed like every girl hated her. Some guys were jealous sure, but it seemed like every female in the entire school wanted to wipe rip her head off.

"Hey Bows.." A girl whispered behind the brunette.

Camila turned around in her seat, "Yeah?"

"How long are you going to be Jauregui's play thing? The rest of us want a turn."

"I'm not her play thing." Camila bluntly replied.

"That's not what everyone else is saying."

She let out a frustrated groan.

"Why don't you save those for later when Lauren calls you."

"Maybe I will." I quipped.