"It doesn't." Lauren told her, "But if it makes you feel better, I don't remember getting here either."

"What the hell?" Camila said before she turned to look at the kitchen counter toppled by bottles of liquor, "Shit we drank last night too?"

"Huh?" Lauren said before she turned to look at the counter too, "Shit." She simply cursed, "Well that explains this aching headache."

"That explains the sex." Camila added.

"We really need to be more careful don't we?"

"Definitely."

"Alright," Lauren sighed, "Why don't we shower, clean this place up a little, and then pack up?"

"Sounds perfect." Camila said before she snapped her fingers and said, "Wait, I'm pretty sure they only have one shower here..."

Lauren quirked her brow, "You know I think you're right."

"Let's go check it out."

--

Narrators POV

After the girls showered, dressed themselves, cleaned up the mess they made, and prepared for their departure, they were on the plane back to Miami.

It didn't take too long for them to get there. When they did, Camila's heart was beating fast. She was scared, it was like a drum ringing in her ears. And she didn't realize it but she was clinging onto her girlfriend.

Lauren held onto the brunette and smiled at her. That warm gesture suddenly calmed Camila's nerves and gave her the courage to face what was to come.

Once they arrived, the girls were met by Dinah and Ally outside the gates.

After much scolding from Dinah, and a few snarky comments from Lauren, Ally drove the girls home.

She parked into Camila's driveway and then went with Dinah to get a quick bite to eat. Lauren debated which house to enter first but in all honesty, she wasn't exactly in the mood to fight with her parents. So instead she helped her girlfriend with the luggage she acquired from their trip. She brought it up to her porch and before Camila even rang the door bell, Sofi opened it and yelled, "KAKI! YOU'RE BACK!"

Camila half smiled at her before she crouched down to engulf the girl in a tight hug, "Yeah! You don't know how happy I am to see you Sofs."

Sofi pulled away and pouted, "Mama said you were sleeping over at someone's for a few days and then went on a trip with Lauren! I can't believe you went without me."

Camila sighed, "I know, I'm sorry. But I promise I'll make it up to you, alright?"

Sofi half smiled before she gave in, "Okay."

Lauren was about to reach in her pocket for a small gift she bought for the younger cabello but then, Camila's parents emerged from the hall and urged the girls to come in.

Once inside the house, Camila's family engulfed the small girl in a huge hug.

Lauren smiled in reverence as she watched the family's love unravel before her. It hurt her heart. But in a beautiful, nostalgic way. This was something she never exactly had before. But the fact that the person she loved did, was enough.

Sofi noticed the green eyed girl and motioned her hand for her to come. Lauren smiled and gestured that it was okay. She didn't want to interrupt.

Sinu noticed Sofi and Lauren's encounter and gave the brunette a pointed look before she grabbed her wrist and pulled her into their hug.

As soon as Lauren felt their warmth, a huge smile formed on her quivering lips.