Green Eyes

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Nevaeh asked. She looked a little excited but worried. I could not help but giggle.

"It will be fine." I said as we started up the rest of the driveway. The house was beautiful. It was huge and had overgrown vines all around the house. There were roses blossoming but were mostly covered by the vines. I stopped and moved some of the vines off the rose bush. Pushed back the overgrown weeds that were at the bottom of the rose bush. I smiled when I was done and continued up the walk as we got to the steps that led to the porch.

"Wow this place is amaz.. What the hell is that?" I looked over at her and at the corner of my eye I saw a little boy. This had to be a joke. Another little kid in less than an hour. The little boy had blond hair and it looked like green eyes. "What are you doing out here?" she asked. He smiled and came closer to her. "Are you okay?" He looked to be around four, much littler than the other child we had seen. "Well come here lets go put you in the car. We will take you to get some help." She tried to grab his hand but he moved, and started moving towards the car. "Why wouldn't he let me hold his hand?" She whispered.

"I do not know maybe because you are a stranger, stranger danger." I whispered back as we got back into the car. I opened the door as the little boy got in. I shut the door, "This is weird." Nevaeh and I got into our seats as we headed back towards town. As we came up upon the little road that we saw the last boy at. I slowed down just to see if the cops were still there. I looked in my back mirror to look at the boy in the back he pointed to the road. I looked out at the road when I looked back in the mirror the little boy was gone. "Nevaeh, do you see him?"

"He is gone." What was going on. My heart was racing. Then Nevaeh's phone started to ring and we both screamed. "Hello?" She answered the phone a little out of breath. "Alright, are you sure?" She asked. "Okay sorry for the trouble." She hung up the phone and looked over at me. "No sign of the boy and the house was abandoned. The said they will continue the search for the boy."

"If there even is a little boy." I said under my breath. Maybe this was all in our head. "Can we just go home?" I asked.

"Stay the night at my house?" She asked. I shook my head yes, and headed the rest of the way home.