19

Louis pov

My mom found out I skip school with Harry and now I'm grounded .when I told Harry he was pissed well he was the that wanted to stay home . I have no phone or car for a month.plus I'm not aloud to prom and I always wanted to go and I was going with Harry , I can't go because prom is this weekend I could've went to prom last year with my ex boyfriend but I got sick and couldn't go but let's not talk about that or my ex . I've been bored all day so I disused to take a nap.

[ one hour later]
I woke up to a nock on the front door . I know my mom is home so she will get it . I heard the front door open and people talking but I couldn't tell who it was . After a while my mom yelled my name " Louis get your ass down here right now " shit she sounds pissed great I get off my bed and go down the stairs to find my mom holding Harry back from coming in the house " mom let go of him " she just looked at me like I was crazy " Louis what the hell is Harry doing here young man " I look at Harry he looks at me when he warns me and I'm afraid if I don't help him I will get a punishment" mom just let him in because I don't know why he's here so let him explain " I said with a glare and she nodded " fine whatever I guess I'm not the parent here " she said and didn't sound happy at all why is she so mad about Harry being here "mom wh-" she put her hand up to stop me from talking " I'll be in the kitchen " and she off I turned around to see Harry closing the door " daddy what are you doings here you know I'm grounded " he walks up to me and bring me In his arms " I know and that my fault and I'm sorry I'm the one that told you to stay home"I nodded "it okay " we walk to the kitchen where my mom is " mom " she looks up at me " Harry wants to talk to you " she nods he head " ok yeah fine " Harry turns to me " I want you to upstairs to your room " wait what " but dad-" I get cut off with a slap on my ass I see if my mom is looking but she not " go up stairs now " shit he sounds mad " yes daddy " I said and walk upstairs.
Harry pov
When Louis goes upstairs I take a seat at the table with Louis mom " ok I know that your mad at Louis for not going to school but it wasn't his fault I told him that we could stay home so don't blame him " I said as calm as I can be but deep down I'm pissed " fine next you guys want to stay home call me " I nodded and got up to tell Louis.

{💛💙👬prom day👬💙💛}
Louis pov
Today is prom I'm getting ready I'm wearing a black tux nothing to dressy my mom comes in with a big smile on her face " you look so handsome baby oh and Harry's here " I smile at her " ok thanks " I go downstairs "hi daddy " he walks over to me " dam you look hot love "and takes my hand.when we get to the school we go to gym where everyone else is it looks beautiful I see Liam and Niall dancing together " do you want anything to drink  babe " I nod and Harry goes to get drinks for us " hello beautiful " someone says and grabs my butt " don't touch me " I tell them but that doesn't stop them I touches me were he shouldn't I try to hit him but fail why doesn't anyone see this where is Harry I want my daddy I fell tears form in my eyes " get the fuck away from him now " Harry here he pushes the guy off of me "dude I'm just having fun that's all "Harry looks really mad " ok look I see you don't want to listen so o will give you five seconds to leave if not well you don't want to know " he said " whatever " the guy said and walked away Harry turned to me and ask " are you ok baby "
I nod and sit down at a table Harry follows behind me "do you want to dance with me babe"he asked "sure " I say back he takes my hand and goes to the dace floor " I'm having fun "
" that's good baby "
[ few hours later]
Harry pov
Prom lasted till midnight and Louis is getting tired I texted his mom and ask if he could stay with me for the night and she yes so we are on the way to my house. When we get there Louis doesn't want to get up he fall asleep when I was driving home " Louis get up right now you don't want a punishment do you " I say he opens his eyes and pouts and holds out his arms I pick him up and walk him to my room and dress him in night clothes and lay him in the bed then I I get ready for bed when I'm done I get in bed with Louis " goodnight baby "I say and kiss his forehead " goodnight daddy "
------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated for a while and I want to wish you guys a marry Christmas🎄 I hope you guys have a good Halliday I probably update till January I hope you liked the chapter and comment love you guys 💗