PartOne:

LaurenPOV:

Once I finish up the rest of my math online for college I go to the bathroom to take a pee and brush my teeth.

After taking a quick shower, I head downstairs to see my parents eating breakfast. I walk to the stove to see if they left some for me, empty, as usual.

I sigh saying a quick and quite 'hi' and 'bye', heading towards my little black 2015 Mini Cooper. Once in and buckled up I head toward the daycare to start my wonderful job.
-
I hurry over to Mia when i see her crying in the corner.
"Hey hey whats wrong", I say getting worried because i love evey kid in this daycare thats nice to me.
"My tummy hurt and I wanna watch Max and Wuby", the 5 year old Mia tells Mia.

"Okay baby since its only you here for know lets go to my office", I say to Mia, she's my favorite after all.

Once were in my office i shut the door and tell her to take her shoes off and sit on the sofa which she does.

"Here baby girl i'm going to call mommy for you to see when she going to pick you up", i say in a goofy way causing her to giggle, while i click play on my ipad for her.

I pull out my phone cliking on my 21 year old freind, 'Allysus' name, whipping up a text.

Me: 'Mia is saying her tummy is still hurting'

Allysus: 'Darn it she said that last night to, i'll ask Troy to pick her up.

Me: 'Alrighty get back to work doc'

Allysus: ' Ha Ha (laugh sarcastically)

I laugh and turn my phone, off putting it on my desk.

Yep, if you didn't get that Mia is Ally's child that's why she's so special to me.
Ally was raped at a party we went to in her junior year of high school. She said God wouldn't want her to end or get rid of a new life. It was hard for her but now she loves Mia and is the best mother ever to her. She also has a boyfriend, Troy, he love her and Mia and been dating for 3 years now.
Troys a child nurse, he's 25 by the way, while Ally is going to college for a docters degree and a stay at home mom.

"Lawnn, did you hear me", I hear Mia ask snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Im sorry baby, I wasn't", I say generously.

"It's ota Lawnn, I say Twoy is on the fwont camwa",I look at the camera and see that Troy is standing at the door of the daycare.

I buzz him in and minutes later he is knocking on my office door. I gather Mia's shoes since she opened the door and jumped in Troys lap.

"Thanks for getting her on your off hours Lauren while Ally was at her class", I tell him 'no need to thank me, because Ally is a sister to me'.

"Hi guys", my other best freind Normani greets as she drags her way to her office not caring if we said 'hi'or not back.

I give Mia and Troy one last greeting after i put Mia's shoes on her feet.

'Another day another dollar', I thought as a couple kids and there parents get here to sigh in.
-
CamilaPOV:

CheeChee: yea babes i'm not coming to school today :-\

Me: why Dj i can't survive there all by myself :-(

CheeChee: i'll make it up to you, gramps is sick were going to check on her. I'll be back tomorrow

Me: poly beat downs for anyone that hurt me right

CheeChee: More than those PBD's Chancho

I smile at my phone then going in the bathroom to shower and all that other stuff.

I put on sweatpants and a Ed Sherran sweatshirt, grabbing my bag and heading down the stairs to see a note on the counter.
It read:
'Hey Karla we know its morning but don't wait up. Remember more money the better'

I groan and crumble the note up tossing it in the garbage heading towards the frig. Empty

"For us to be ballin with money we damn near poor when i comes down to the little and main things like food", i say to no one in particular, leaving the house heading to school.
-
"Please stop, that hurts", I tell Shawn the stupid jock that is holding my wrist way to hard making the fresh cuts bleed.

"Shutup you stupid bitch, you shouldn't have purposesly gave me the wrong answer on the test", he say, then I guess he felt the blood dripping because he let go of my wrist pushing me into the locker.

"Look everybody we have us a suicidal lesbian.",he calls out to the huge crowd,that i could see forming ,while holding up my wrist.

I pushed him back with the little force i had and ran to the closest rest room. Once in a stall, i pull out my handy dandy slicing tool. Grabing tissue i wipe the blood that is there and begin cutting.

One slice for being gay

Another slice for being weak

All the while i'm cutting I don't feel the pain. I feel invinsible as though i can do anything with no worrys.

All the while i'm cutting i'm smiling because i finally get control over something. Life or Death

I finish up and clean my mess looking at the 5 new cuts on my left arm.

Maybe im still not in control, Maybe it just my last warning, but am I going to follow it... No.