Chapter VII

Sakura adjusted her mask and made a quick hand signal. A puff of smoke danced around her and she was in front of the ANBU's hideout within seconds.

Without hesitation, she pushed the doors opened and was hit with a cool air. She walked down the narrow isle, other members passed, most of them being men. She could tell due to their body built. Everyone that walked by nodded their head at the emerald eyed ANBU and she nodded her head back. Everyone here was cool with each other, but everyone was usually busy with missions, so they didn't have to sit around and hold a long conversation.

Sakura stopped when she was in the center of the hideout, the one place that was well lit. Standing there, waiting for her was; her shisho and Danzo. She could see that Danzo was pleased with her job well done, however she couldn't tell if her shisho was proud or not, he wore his mask, like always.

"Hello, Haruno-san." Danzo was the first to speak once Sakura knelt down on one knee and placed her fist to the ground.

"Hello, Danzo-sama." Sakura replied once it was her turn to speak. "Hello, Shisho." He only nodded his head.

"I wonder what his problem is?" Sakura thought to herself, so no one else could hear her.

"How did your first mission go?" Danzo asked. "Did you deliver my message successfully?"

"Yes, of course," Sakura answered and grabbed an envelope from the inside of her cloak. She extended her arm, holding out the message for Danzo, "Here's his reply."

"Thank you," He nodded his head and grabbed the envelope from her carefully.

"Is there anything else you'll need me to do for the time being until my next mission?" Sakura asked politely.

"For now, no," He answered plainly. "I need to talk with people alone about your further mission, it's about your year long mission."

"Okay, thank you."

"For now, just get some rest, catch up with some people, you'll be informed when you're needed, okay?"

"Of course, thank you again."

"Oh and you should check in with Tsunade-hime."

"Y-Yes, of course."

Sakura bowed her head to both her superiors and teleported away.

"Are you sure she's ready for this?" The masked man, standing beside Danzo, asked quietly.

"Of course, besides the elders and I already discussed it over, she fits perfectly for this job."

The man beside Danzo sighed and nodded his head, "Alight, I guess you have a point when it comes to her."

~~~~~~

Sakura removed her mask and cloak. She threw them on the couch in her living room and slowly made her way to her bedroom. The pinkette dragged a hand down her face and groaned as she let herself fall upon her neatly made bed.

"What am I to do," She mumbled into her pillow, gazing out her window. "I only have a week to make up my mind, if I join I could possibly be treated better, but I'll be considered a rogue ninja and classified as an S-Class ninja or reject their offer and be killed as the result of my answer."

Her mind was shot and she couldn't think properly. She needed sleep, maybe that would help calm her nerves.

Just as Sakura was about to drift off into a deep slumber, there was a knock at her door.

She growled and rolled out of bed angrily. Sakura stomped down to her door and swung it opened.

"What!?" She hissed.

Extinguished FireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara