Chapter 4

Astrid's P.O.V

I already packed all of my clothes. Including sexy things that Elliot likes. We put all the suitcases in the car that Alex is taking, I was taking my motorcycle. It was a 2006 Suzuki Boulevard M50 Black. I loved it so much. But I was also getting my 2010 White Range Rover and my black McLaren F1. They were all my loves. I had to switch it up a bit. Elliot was taking his Harley Davidson.

I was going to miss Elliot for the hour drive to the Blue blood pack house. He was sitting on his bike talking to Alex so I sat on his lap and kissed him roughly and grind ed my hips on his. He let out a sexy growl and my wolf purred softly. I jumped off his lap and gave him a quick kiss. I bent down and whispered in his ear. "I love you. I'm going to miss you." he let out a sigh of pleasure as I lightly bit his neck." I love you too baby. I'm going to miss you too. But we will make up for lost time when we get there." I growled lovingly.

I made my way back to my bike. I was going to do a lot of thinking during this trip. I wonder how he'll react to seeing me with the most beautiful man in the world?

45 min later...

I got here a little earlier because I sped. Not to my surprise Elliot was parking his bike. i parked mine and ran up to him. Oh God, how I love this man. i squeezed his torso tightly." I missed you babe." I whispered to him." I missed you, too. Lets get inside."

We went to the door and Elliot wrapped his arm around my waist protectively.. We rang the doorbell and waited for a bit until a slutty looking girl opened the door. She eyed Elliot up and down and I let out a loud growl and glared at her. She snapped her head towards me.

" Don't you dare look at my mate like that. Now let us in." I growled at her. I saw fear flash in her eyes but it was masked by a smirk. " hey sexy. Want to ditch her, and come with me?" She said touching Elliot's arm. As soon as her hand touched his arm I flipped. I grabbed her by the neck and put her against the wall, her feet not touching the floor."I will fucking kill you. Don't touch my mate ever again, if I find out you did I will not hesitate to snap your neck. Do you hear me?" She let out a high pitched scream. I knew her pack was going to come in so I stood next to Elliot.

And there he was, Chase Ryder looking around frantically. When his eyes connected with mine his face softened while mine turned into a glare." Mate. i knew you would come back"

This angered both me and Elliot."I am not your mate.I have a mate." Elliot hugged me against him and let out a growl at the same time that Chase did. "Don't touch my mate." Chase yelled. I could see he was at the verge of shifting so I used one of my special powers that I got from being a pack warrior and froze him in place. My powers are invisibility, fire, ice, shield, freezing time, going back in time, seeing the future, mind reading, mind control, and I can lift people using my mind.

"Listen here Chase. You rejected me and I accepted. i moved away and found my second mate. I love him and I feel nothing but hatred for you. If you even try hurting me or Elliot you will regret it. We are much stronger than you. Do you understand?"

"He might be stronger than me but you are just a fragile girl.Ha. I could easily take you down. It also looks like my little mate became beautiful, who would of thought. Want to have a little fun in my bedroom?" He said cockily which made me snap.

"Never you grimy bastard!" I screamed as I unfroze him and lunge towards him. I straddled his chest as I delivered blow after blow to his face. I wasn't going to kill him because he offended me so I was making my way off of him when I felt someone hit the back of my head. They tried to hit me hard but it felt like a soft hit. I jumped up and grabbed her neck. I recognized her as the girl that opened the door for us. I squeezed her neck harder. It was for sure going to leave a bruise.

"Don't touch me. I will kill you as I said before." I let go of her throat and saw her crawl towards Chase."Baby, are you okay?" she asked as he kissed him. I called the pack doctor to check on them. This trip is going to be a long one.