Chapter 2

Astrid's P.O.V

 I knew I was off of Blue blood territory. I had been running for hours, my arms and legs were becoming weak. I heard water in the distance. I pushed myself to run more, when I reached the river I dipped my head in and lied down gulping down the water. I was snapped out of my pleasure bye a few growls. I was too exhausted to stand up so I just turned my head. There I saw three huge wolves, but the one in the middle was far larger than the other two. I automatically knew he was the Alpha, I stood up and bowed my head. He shifted into his human form. And went behind a tree to find clothes, I assume. When he came back he had on shorts.

"Shift." he commanded in his alpha tone.

I did as I was told and went behind a tree to change. I came back out, when I did I locked eyes with the Alpha. My pupils dilated a bit as realization hit me. 'Mate' my wolf said lovingly. I felt sparks just being near him, I didn't feel that with Chase. He looked at me lovingly and ran to me and enveloped me into a hug. Before pulling me into a very passionate kiss. I've never felt this loved before. He pulled back and said "I love you Mate.I am Elliot Jenkins. What is your name?" I am sure he could see my emotions in my eyes; love, lust, and passion. "I love you too. My name is Astrid Rose Howell." Elliot is the most gorgeous man I ever laid eyes on. He had light brown hair with sparkling blue eyes. He had a very chiseled chest and rock hard abs. He was tall around 6'1 towering my 5'9. He was 18 like Chase only 1 year older than me.

After we said those words, I was introduced to the other two wolves, which were Alex and Zack. Alex is the beta, and Zack is a pack member. They told me they wanted me to meet the rest of the pack that consisted of 200 members. They belong to the Golden Fighters Pack, the strongest pack in the world. They all agreed to help train me to become an amazing fighter and loose weight.

When they took me inside to meet the pack I saw the glorious house, more like mansion. Everyone stared at me, I was already afraid they hated me. Elliot called a pack meeting and he introduced me to everyone. Every single person was friendly with me and treated me like family. I knew I was going to love living here. After the meeting ended Elliot took me upstairs where we went to his bedroom. There we made love for hours and hours. I was in pure ecstasy the whole time. He marked me as his right away and I felt the pain of being rejected vanish.